RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Company of Stalwart Adventurers. (3.5)
Hello,

Some real life issues have shrunk the group in my game so I'm looking for another player for a D&D 3.5e game.  This can be a new character or maybe an old character that is from a game that died.  New characters would start around 2nd level.  An old character's level that came from a dead campaign will be flexible.  Just remember that when adventuring with weaker characters you will gain less experience until they catch up. 

I tend to hand out experience for not only combat but also for goals achieved.  I think this tends to allow players to advance more quickly than is typical for PbP games. 

So PM me if you're interested.
Quote this message in a reply
This game is looking for players...

Company of Stalwart Adventurers (City State of Cantus chapter): is a long running game for 3.5e D&D.  Players will start at 2nd (maybe 3rd) level.  All 3.0e to 3.5 material accepted.  Information duplicated from 3.0e to 3.5e will defer to the most recent content.   Dragon Magazine info must be okayed.  

You can originate from pretty much any campaign world.  Be any race or any class you want.  The group already has a Cleric/Crusader, a Binder and a Beguiler; as well as a host of NPC's that join them as needed.  Currently they're joined by a Fighter, Archivist and Alchemist. 

But if you're looking for something different...  The group is currently on a strange, unknown, world that combines magic and technology but they want to get home to Neo-Prime: Semenuva.  The races on this world they currently reside are equally strange with such races as crabmen, Crab-centaurs, Cactus-men, women with beautiful human bodies but with whole beetles for heads, humans who's blood hardens into personal armor and many more! 

The reason why you can be anything on Neo-Prime (Semenuva) is because for some unknown reason, portals constantly open between Neo-Prime and other worlds.  Some portals are permanent and others just appear and suck anyone near it to the other side.  Over the years Neo-Prime has become basically the center of the multiverse!  Trade has opened up between worlds and people can literally vacation on Forgotten Realms, DragonLance, Greyhawk, etc.  

So if you're interested, let me know and we'll get you started.
@ danaoverland @Olaf Svenson
and I though we agreed the world was called Semenuva not Neo-prime lol.. I had to take the worldanvil site down cuz I couldn't afford the fees
It was an alternative to the Prime Material.  Neo... meaning New.  Not the actual name of the world.
i would like to joinyour campaign I am working on a dwarven barbarian/ ranger build.
(07-30-2015, 02:57 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: With the move from Plothook, it looks like that 2 of my players haven't found this new site.  I've waited for them to find our new home but thus far there's been no sign of them.  

So I'm putting out a call for 1 or 2 new players.  One character I would like to be a Cleric of some kind and the other would be great if it were a Melee combatant. 

This is a homebrew world that that is a true melting pot.  It has pretty much every official Race/Class/Feat available.  I have many house rules that you will find out about during character creation.  Also this game will be played more like a real dungeons and dragons game with a mix of Role playing and combat, random encounters, quests and bonus xp for roleplaying and completing important goals.  You will hopefully gain levels quicker than you would in a normal PBP game.  I will be mainly using D&D 3.5 rules with some things from Pathfinder that I like.

Character creation:
First Level: so only races with LA+0.  No Templates. No Traits and Flaws. 
Hitpoints: Max first level.  Then each level afterward is a min of half+1.  So fighter min would be 6 (d10 divide by 2+1)
Skill point bonus: Favored classes gain bonus skill points equal to the human bonus.  Races without favored classes gain their first class as a virtual favored class.  This includes humans.
Feats: Start with 1 bonus Regional Feat.  You also gain a new feat every even level instead of every 3 levels.
Skills:  You may use Craft skills during character creation to buy your equipment.  This will lower the cost of equipment significantly.  In order to receive this benefit you must be able to take 10.  For example: A chain shirt requires a DC14 to make.  You need at least a Craft: Armor 4.  Take 10 + 4= 14.  
Rolling:  4d6 six times.  Reroll 1's once.  I reserve the right to alter rolls.  I will only use this power for good and not for evil.   Angel

Please no early entry prestige class shenanigans.  I'm a pretty easy going GM and only want to be fair and for everyone to have fun.  

That's it for now.  Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

@Olaf Svenson these are the rules for creating a character.  Start at 2nd level for now.  I need to figure out the group's XP's for the last combat and once I do that, I'll decide if you can add another level.
Ooo! A barbanger. Niiice.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon