RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Heroes of the Storm/SMASH?
Spiral is running both a Marvel and DC comics game. Each game is basically players playing the heroes of that world and it's good fun. I had a thought to do something along these lines, using maybe Image comics or something to that effect. I briefly considered how awesome Mortal Kombat would be but then a better idea sprang to mind. There are two world class crossover worlds with the same story/RP potential but I'm torn over which to explore.

SMASH! is, of course, Smash Brothers! Nintendo's ultimate crossover party fighting game. A game based on this would basically be set in a conglomerate of worlds linked together, with players playing their favorite classic Nintendo characters. Go look at Smash Brothers sometimes, if you haven't. Their roster is gigantic now with dozens more popular characters who just haven't made it in yet. Samus, Mario and Link could be a PC dreamteam!

Heroes of the Storm is Blizzard's newest MOBA, poised to set the world of MLG on fire. Already a popular title with just a few months of growth, Heroes of the Storm is a DOTA/LOL style MOBA where characters from Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft have been trapped in a mysterious world called "The Nexus." You could play as Thrall while your buddy plays as Zeratul or the Archangel Tyrael.

So I put it to the prospective player base!
Quote this message in a reply
I've been playing the game for some months now, and I really like it! So far, I think I've done a pretty good job destroying my enemies with Azmodan, who's my most played character at the respectable level of 12. I've tried to keep my roster and skillset rather diverse, though.
For example, right now I've got Master Gazlowe at works, and I'm planning on making the new Kharazim the Monk from D3 as my new support main to replace my usual Brightwing-Malfurion-Rehgar trio.

Anyway, consider me rather intrigued by what you might have planned for this.
There is basically zero interest in this so it's pretty much not happening. Happens.

OT: Rank 1 Johanna, Jaina and LiLi mains.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon