RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[OOC] Players Looking for Games
Got two. They haven't started up yet as they are on a much lower pace but look em over my friend. Your more than welcome to join one or both.
Quote this message in a reply
Hi, I'm Dannalyse; you can call me "Danna" for short. I'm wandering around the internet looking for a new message board on which to roleplay. I like all sorts of games; I have played various editions of D&D, World of Darkness, Cyberpunk, Rifts, Dark Conspiracy, Amber Diceless, GURPS, Shadowrun, Toon, Fate, and some other systems, but what I am mostly looking for is a modern day with fantasy elements freeform message board roleplay.

I have a friend who wants to run one, but she doesn't know where to host it. I was hoping I can also find a good home for her game. Also to find one I can play in to meet new people to write and RP with.
Welcome to RPG Addicts, Danna! You've come to the right place! We're a friendly bunch, to be sure, so a good home's what you've found. No doubt if your friend were to put up a recruitment thread they're sure to get more than a few bites from those of us trawling the boards, or if you've already got all the players lined up then it's just a matter of getting your own board situated through one of our moderators :3

Anyways! Welcome again, and I hope to see you and your friends around the boards proper Big Grin
Welcome to the site Danna. Hope you find some games that are along the lines of your interests. As far as your friend, as Ramen said, have her drop by and post up an Interest thread for her game, once she has at least four players we will start up a space for her. We have all sorts of games running here. If you have any questions just let one of us know and we will be happy to help you.
So. Been browsing through my 5th Edition stuff again, and I gotta say, I'm really digging the almost minimalist/back-to-basics style it's rocking. I'd love to get in on some more games utilizing the system. Just puttin' the call out there, since... well, y'never know, right? :3
I actually have 1 last spot in both of my 5e games if you want it Ramen.   Your request was good timing as Jim folded, lol.  Just drop your character Idea and sheet in the OOC then put up a background.
Hello.  I've been around for awhile.  Looking for a 5E game as my last one seems to have died.  I will fill the role of the Rogue in a group.
Does anyone have any games needing a new player?  I play mainly D&D 3.5 and I've also messed around with Pathfinder a bit.
I'm trying to start up a Star Wars Saga game and need more players. It's basically a slightly modified version of D&D 3.5 so should feel familiar. On a side note I've been looking around for the simplest system for Star Wars, heck any rpg, but settled with Saga. I've been very curious about WoD d10 system but never liked the botch system, but I digress. The game is called "Before there was Hope" and is set just before the events of the 1979 Star Wars movie.
(03-01-2016, 05:07 AM)Nerdred Wrote: I'm trying to start up a Star Wars Saga game and need more players.  It's basically a slightly modified version of D&D 3.5 so should feel familiar.  On a side note I've been looking around for the simplest system for Star Wars, heck any rpg, but settled with Saga.  I've been very curious about WoD d10 system but never liked the botch system, but I digress.  The game is called "Before there was Hope" and is set just before the events of the 1979 Star Wars movie.

I've never played Star Wars saga but would love to. I did DM a few sessions of a D20 version of Star Wars that came out right after D&D 3.0. I no linger have any of the rulebooks, any ideas where I could acquire them?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon