RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[OOC] Players Looking for Games
I need to look at this Kingmaker thing.
Quote this message in a reply
Oh, and we REALLY need more players in Nerdred's star Wars Saga game.. the game is awesome, but would be better still if we had more people
My character has 5th edition stats, not sure if that would work for Pathfinder too well lol. Though it's all rp, so it doesn't matter really. At least IMO
Thaat is why I said easy to rework ehrn low level.
Okay. I just convert this guy to a Pathfinder rogue of 1st level? That would be easier and I don't want anything special.
You'd have to talk to the GM of the Kingmaker campaign... but we have barely started so the idea works in theory.. sut would have to abide by his character creartion rules. Which include taking Traits from a specific list. DM Dougfan is the GM.
(09-04-2016, 04:14 AM)Vitkyng Wrote: Oh, and we REALLY need more players in Nerdred's star Wars Saga game.. the game is awesome, but would be better still if we had more people
Yes. Join us or die!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I don't like Star Wars rpg, because of reasons :p
(09-09-2016, 04:18 AM)Ghost Wrote: I don't like Star Wars rpg, because of reasons :p

Bah! Humbug! Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon