RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[OOC] Players Looking for Games
(03-01-2016, 02:34 AM)Nexendia Wrote: Does anyone have any games needing a new player?  I play mainly D&D 3.5 and I've also messed around with Pathfinder a bit.

Reach out to GM Marvel regarding his Company of Stalwart Adventurer's campaign. The more the merrier I think. 

(FYI, this  is the character I play in that game, I laughed when I saw your avatar.  GM Marvel actually used thevsame avatar himself for a character in a campaign on the old plothook site.)
Quote this message in a reply
quote='Vitkyng' pid='8141' dateline='1457239041']
(03-01-2016, 05:07 AM)Nerdred Wrote: I'm trying to start up a Star Wars Saga game and need more players.  It's basically a slightly modified version of D&D 3.5 so should feel familiar.  On a side note I've been looking around for the simplest system for Star Wars, heck any rpg, but settled with Saga.  I've been very curious about WoD d10 system but never liked the botch system, but I digress.  The game is called "Before there was Hope" and is set just before the events of the 1979 Star Wars movie.

I've never played Star Wars saga but would love to. I did DM a few sessions of a D20 version of Star Wars that came out right after D&D 3.0. I no linger have any of the rulebooks, any ideas where I could acquire them?
[/quote]

Be glad to have you on board. If you played the D20 version, Saga will feel like an update. I went with Saga because it was familiar enough for me and I figured it would be the same for others. Here's a link to a website I googled which should get you started. Other than that i'll have to ask around. I saw Ramen had some connections to other books in the past.

http://www.theberserker.net/berserker/sw...lebook.pdf
Sorry for taking so long to reply.  When you said, Saga, I thought you were referring to the Saga rules system they came out with for Marvel and may have adapted to SW, which I'm completely not interested in playing.  But I have briefly played a 3.0 Star Wars game.  I played one of those cone headed alien Jedi's.  I wouldn't mind trying it out again.  Has anyone pinned down the classes they want yet?
(03-08-2016, 05:40 PM)Nexendia Wrote: Sorry for taking so long to reply.  When you said, Saga, I thought you were referring to the Saga rules system they came out with for Marvel and may have adapted to SW, which I'm completely not interested in playing.  But I have briefly played a 3.0 Star Wars game.  I played one of those cone headed alien Jedi's.  I wouldn't mind trying it out again.  Has anyone pinned down the classes they want yet?

I'm imagining one of the cone heads chewing a condom and wielding a light saber now. lol, Anyway, play whatever you like! As soon as I review all the characters in the Character thread we can start the adventure Big Grin
(03-08-2016, 07:08 PM)Nerdred Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 05:40 PM)Nexendia Wrote: Sorry for taking so long to reply.  When you said, Saga, I thought you were referring to the Saga rules system they came out with for Marvel and may have adapted to SW, which I'm completely not interested in playing.  But I have briefly played a 3.0 Star Wars game.  I played one of those cone headed alien Jedi's.  I wouldn't mind trying it out again.  Has anyone pinned down the classes they want yet?

I'm imagining one of the cone heads chewing a condom and wielding a light saber now. lol,  Anyway, play whatever you like!  As soon as I review all the characters in the Character thread we can start the adventure Big Grin

I sent you a PM regarding my character concept
(03-01-2016, 02:34 AM)Nexendia Wrote: Does anyone have any games needing a new player?  I play mainly D&D 3.5 and I've also messed around with Pathfinder a bit.

If still have some open time feel free to look up Keeper of the Seven Keys.
Currently there are 2 old players and 2 on their way to meet the main party but there are still two slots free.
Send a PM if you need a brief summary.

Cheers,
S.
Any openings in a 3.5/4.0/5.0 campaign?
There is still an open slot in Keeper of the Seven Keys.
Check the introduction thread and send a PM if interested.

Cheers,
S.
Looking for a game to join.
There are several to choose from. For the character you have in you signature I mnight suggest the Pathfinder Kingmaker campaign. Your character will need to be rworked only a little as we are all still 1st level. For D&D 3.5 I would suggest GM Marvel's Guild of Stalwart Adventurers.. again we are still low level so minimal reworking would be required.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon