RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Black Hills Caves: Exploration Day 2
Oh ok, but I think E-10 would continue up the hall a bit, to stay closer to the group as a whole, maybe to the space beside Gurkha.
Quote this message in a reply
(09-01-2021, 02:49 PM)E.S.S.A.C.C.U.S-10 Wrote: Oh ok, but I think E-10 would continue up the hall a bit, to stay closer to the group as a whole, maybe to the space beside Gurkha.

[OoC:  So we are all on the same page, Reawyn steps back and Eva indicates that maybe E10 (who's the group's only melee combatant) should move to Reawyn's last position (J-10) which is in front of the door.  Cyn will trade places with Eva, figuring it made sense cuz otherwise Eva would provide cover for whatever might be in the room.  

However E10 is now stating he wants to stand behind Gurkagh.  So which is it?  Is E10 behind Gurkagh or in front of the door? ]

FYI:  Right now, here is where I have you all placed on the map.  Feel free to adjust your position if you'd like.  If I don't hear anything from anyone, I will assume you are fine with your placements.

[Image: UJbndGh.png]
e10 will move in front of the door ready to grab either his danbong or shuriken.
[OoC:  Everyone is where they want to stand so what's next? ]

[Image: VRGaeZa.png]
Eva gives the black card to Cyn to open the door and she readies her bow.
(09-07-2021, 07:49 AM)Eva Morningtide Wrote: Eva gives the black card to Cyn to open the door and she readies her bow.

[OoC: So far, all the doors on this level are locked, but can be opened by brown (or higher-ranking) access cards - the exception is the door to the storage closet behind the desk which could only be opened by a black access card.]

The group can hear some commotion coming from behind the door where the hungry plant creature is stuck behind...
With her pistol still pointing at the door, Cyn uses her off hand to touch the grey screen with her brown card.  She's ready to shoot anything that attacks the group.
[OoC: I just noticed some of you have the Stargazer Trait that grants you a +2 bonus to identify Alien creatures.  You might want to mention that when you find strange creatures.  But remember, unless you have a skill point in one of the Knowledge skills that help you learn about a specific type of creature (like arcana for dragons or Dungeoneering for Aberrations, you're not going to get much or any information.  You get 2 background skill points every level that you might want to use to pick up a few of these knowledge skills.  ]

Cyn taps the grey panel with a brown access card and the door quickly slides into the ceiling.  It opens for just a few seconds...  

You spot a pair of odd, bedlike tables flanked by curving panels of blinking, pulsing lights.  Armatures of metal extend out over the beds, each outfitted with glowing panes of glass and strangely glowing tools.  The chamber reeks with blood, with great crimson stains splashing across the device, beds and floors.  The door suddenly closes.  You hear banging sounds coming from the north.  The plant creature is not happy...

[Image: xRt1lorm.png]
Nobody here, it's suspicious - Eva whispers - Wait. Is this a trap?

She holds her position and prepares for a sudden attack from any direction also from the ceiling. We have seen many strange creature recently. She tries to find a hidden or concealed enemy in the room watching and listening for 12 seconds.

Eva's perception: [1d20+7]=11+7=18

If nothing new happens then she moves to K10.
Eva does hear some muffled noises beyond the door.  Everyone also hears the plant creatures cry into your minds, ~I'm so hungry.  Open the door NOW~

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon