RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
[OoC:  I believe Lugar also accepted a goodberry.   I don't think anyone else did though.  I've already removed the charges from my CLW Wand and my stash of Goodberries.]
If you mentioned this in the context of the relaxed feeling Toot and Boo experiences then nope, Lugar does not feel the same.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
"We always have someone on watch," Toot replies to the stranger.  He then looks to the others and asks, "Why yous so tired?  Or why me not as tired as yous?"  He looks at his Ring of Sustenance.  "Ohhh...  Maybe magic is finally working?  Maybe me and Boo only need two hours sleep now!  Hear that Boo?  We never hungry again!!"
Merri can't believe she ate so much of her rations. She's usually much better reserved. The last two rations in her pack looked lonely.
(02-10-2018, 01:00 PM)Toot Wrote: "We always have someone on watch," Toot replies to the stranger.  He then looks to the others and asks, "Why yous so tired?  Or why me not as tired as yous?"  He looks at his Ring of Sustenance.  "Ohhh...  Maybe magic is finally working?  Maybe me and Boo only need two hours sleep now!  Hear that Boo?  We never hungry again!!"

"Hmph! Lucky you." Lugar says to Toot's excitement.  His belly grumbled and his body ached still.  "Well since you only need two hours of sleep you should stand first watch with Zelgadis.  Silent Giant and I can take second and third watch, then you can take the last watch again. Two hour shifts. The other spell casters can get their rest.  How does that sound?"  (Z&T, L, SG, T again. Toot can take a nap between Lugar and SG's shift that way he can talk to both for an hour.)  Lugar leans in close to Toot and quietly says, "I don't trust him.  Be careful." He hands him a thunderstone. "To wake us up." Smile
(02-14-2018, 03:16 PM)Lugar Wrote: "Well since you only need two hours of sleep you should stand first watch with Zelgadis.  Silent Giant and I can take second and third watch, then you can take the last watch again. Two hour shifts. The other spell casters can get their rest.  How does that sound?"

"Well, Lugar," Toot replies cheerfully. "That sounds like shit.  And ya wanna know why?"  The Jermlaine's bratty demeanor returns suddenly as he adds, "YOUS all need a full 8 hours sleep while me tries to provide Long Term Care to yous.  If me successful, yous strength will return in half the time!  Our magic rings allow Boo and I to sleep for only 2 hours so whiles we sleep Torin can try to do the same for us.  Make sense?  No?  Too bad cuz dats the way it is."  Toot pauses a moment to swipe the Thunderstone offered to him and then says, "Thanks for the stone though."  Then whispers, "Me no trust stranger either."  Toot actually didn't trust anyone other than Boo so like always he will keep an eye on everyone!
Ooc I'm still waiting fit a final consensus on the place for rest. In the ring, outside the ring, outside the waterfall? Pls discuss ic and I will take the first post on this topic here as final consensus. Democracy in a medieval fantasy setting? Is that a thing? :-)

The strange quietly agrees with any schedule.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
OOC - If something is wrong with time here in the labyrinth then I still prefer to rest outside. Or was it only a "time teleport trap" on the cage? We didn't come from this place and time.

Has SG a longer bread than a few hours before?
"As you wish." Lugar responds to the small furry druid.  His face contorts into a few snarls and grimaces behind his spindly white beard. He was averse to being ordered around by a creature no larger than his boot.  Boo on the other-hand was not so small... "Let's leave and rest somewhere out of sight at least.  Who knows what else awaits us in the dragon's lair?"

Ooc - did SG's nostril hairs turn grey? Smile Has that much time passed?
(Yes, let us rest outside the effects of whatever magic is going on here. Otherwise we're wasting time and resources.)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon