RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

OoC thread
(08-04-2015, 12:12 PM)Nacesh Wrote: Yes it's exactly what I meant. Nacesh acting as a translator: "Grr grr crack" means "I like kobold tenderloin for supper."
And using str bonus for intimidate in place of charisma penalty.
For aiding another in good cop - bad cop scene... how about me rolling diplomacy and Mardak rolling intimidate? If I roll better but his check is also >10 then he aids me. Otherwise I aid him Either diplomacy or intimidate would prevail; the end result may differ but probably not in the case of mere kobolds...

Speaking of which; where do we roll them bones? I don't mind if you take your d20 and do good old-fashioned tabletop rolls in our place.
From my side; it's Diplomacy +6. Or Intimidate +4; whichever you find appropriate.

Betimi can use her Intimidate to assist.. I don't have the language but have intimidate +8  so can just stand there looking threatening.. since I DID tear offa tenderloin.  Maybe they saw that.
Quote this message in a reply
Go Go Team Betimi and Nacesh!
Ok, I added the gloves to the treasure post. I remember them worth around 100gp's.
I moved some posts that were originally in the Treasure thread to the OoC Thread so that thread doesn't get too cluttered with posts. Then we can hopefully find treasure a little easier without scrolling through tons of posts.
Sorry I wasn't around much this weekend. I usually have company every other weekend and I wasn't feeling great. I did try to answer questions for people when I could. I'm at work tonight and it looks like it might not be busy. So I will post when I have time.

Also, I got a message in my Game Announcement thread and it looks like we might have a new player to fill in for Priest!!! YAY!!
Sorry that I wasn't around this weekend.  Every other weekend I have company stay at my place which makes it hard to post.  Then of course, Fear the Walking Dead, was on Sunday (Yawnfest) and I've been feeling really run down since.  And now I'm at work and it's been busier than normal.  Maybe because it's around the full moon or something.  

Betimi, is also away this weekend so she should be returning shortly too.

Anyways, I hope Selena finishes her character and comes back.  Then it will be just Marrick returning to Cantus.
Question: We just came across an unguarded bridge. Is that unusual? Given our location, would we expect there to be guards posted at a bridge?
The last bridge was guarded toll bridge and it was huge but they didn't bother you because you were on foot. The distance from side to side for both bridges is around 5 miles! Usually with that distance you would ferry people across but in a magical kingdom they decided to go with a bridge cuz they are quicker. They could have even went with gateways/wormholes but horses don't like those kinds of phenomenon.

This bridge is similar and there do seem to be place for guards to stay but it seems to be empty.

So to answer your question yes it's odd that this bridge seems abandoned.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Would you mind giving us a bit more detailed description of the area? Don't necessarily need a map or anything, but how big is the guardhouse? Is just a little 1-2 person tollbooth, or a more substantial structure? Is it attached to the bridge, or right next to the bridge, or on the road a bit ahead of the bridge? Is the dropoff the bridge crosses sheer/steep, or more casual?

Just trying to get a better idea of the terrain/features etc. since you asked for exact descriptions of where we search.
(08-29-2015, 09:00 PM)Jonath Wrote: Would you mind giving us a bit more detailed description of the area? Don't necessarily need a map or anything, but how big is the guardhouse? Is just a little 1-2 person tollbooth, or a more substantial structure? Is it attached to the bridge, or right next to the bridge, or on the road a bit ahead of the bridge? Is the dropoff the bridge crosses sheer/steep, or more casual?

Just trying to get a better idea of the terrain/features etc. since you asked for exact descriptions of where we search.

Sorry I haven't posted.  I tried but the site went down.  Now work has every one going back over all our notes for the past YEAR to correct something that they didn't tell us was important.  This needs to be done asap cuz the Ministry is coming in do an audit.  Grrrr  Also not feeling great.  I will get the post done soon though!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon