RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[OOC] Players Looking for Games
Hm, never realised we have two games of the same name (see @GM Marvel 's homebrew 3E game of the same name)
Quote this message in a reply
(01-17-2018, 05:20 AM)DM Nerdred Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 06:28 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Look around in the PF part of the forums; we have three games in Hungarian you may join... if language is not an obstacle for you Wink

I may be interested in joining another Hungarian game.  I must admit that I have been slow to do so because of the extra effort to translate but I don't mind.  I actually find the storytelling enjoyable despite the language barrier.  Any room for a druid in your game (Tölgybuckai kalandok) or DM Rodrick's (Runelordok ébredése)?  Maybe a Lizardling?

Magyar
 Érdekelhetek egy másik magyar játékhoz való csatlakozás iránt. Be kell vallanom, hogy lassan megcsináltam, mert többet fordítottak a fordításra, de nem bánom. Igazából a mesemondás élvezetes a nyelvi akadály ellenére. Bármelyik szobában egy druida a játékodban vagy DM Rodrick's? Talán egy Lizardling?  Sorry about the mistranslating, I am tiredSmile  Sajnálom a hibás fordítás, fáradt.

You should ask it in DM Hael's OoC thread cos IMHO Rodrick doesn't read this thread.

You should join to Surrano's game there is a druid and it will be a fast game for you Smile the druid is tied and knocked out, we want to interrogte him / her.
HahahaSmile
(01-17-2018, 11:43 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: Hm, never realised we have two games of the same name (see @GM Marvel 's homebrew 3E game of the same name)

It is because it IS the same campaign world..   GM Marvel and I play together IRL and have this homnebrew campaign world that we share and co-GM in. It works well because  we each incorporate what teh other GM does in their campaigns into our games and it keeps the world from seeiming as two dimensional as many other homebrew worlds do. Your adventuring party may not be the center of events appening in the world, there are often other events going on that have nothing to do with, or that completely alter, what your group might be doing.

It only works cuz we have known each other 25 years now.. we sort of have a good feel for each others style.
Toot's DM has closed his game so Toot looking for more meatshie... umm... Giant folk to adventure with.  Me is an 8th level Jermlaine Doodid who has a Bear animal companion named, Boo.  Anyone interested in adopting us please post message.  

Tanks.
(12-11-2018, 09:20 PM)Toot Wrote: Toot's DM has closed his game so Toot looking for more meatshie... umm... Giant folk to adventure with.  Me is an 8th level Jermlaine Doodid who has a Bear animal companion named, Boo.  Anyone interested in adopting us please post message.  

Tanks.
8th level? 3.5 Ed makes him playable with the sIsters Sazzi if we ever get back on track with that as a roll20 game

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
Looking for a game...Unless you're afraid...
I'm looking for a 5e game.  I've never played 5e but I'd like to learn the system and the best way to do that is playing.  So please let me know.

Thanks
I need a faster moving 5e game to join.  Or 3.5 at this point...
I have a have a D%D 3.5 Spelljammer game you can join... they just started so are still level 1. GM Marvel also has a 3.5 game that could use more players.

I have a Pathfinder 1 e game that also does not turn away new players.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon