RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

[IC] A Stolen Land
Tushou readies his perception, sense motive and of course his fists. He is waiting in silence. (ooc - sense motive: Happs and Jhod primarily and feys if they appear)
Quote this message in a reply
Eran readies his crossbow.

OOC - I found the map with hex names but it takes 20-30 mins for me. I added to my signature.
@DM Dougfan: Could you able collect the most important infos and put to a separate thread or to your signature?
OOC - Fine, thx. We are at the edge of C9, aren't we? Which hexes were discovered by party yet? One hex is one day travel?
- Last time we discovered the closest part of this area (B10).
Ooc - What time of day is it? Morning?  And thanks Eran for the map.

"Do we press on or go around?" Vidar asks the others.  He tries to remember any legends or stories his Uncle Snorri might have told him and Valdi about the Fey. (Knowledge Arcana apply here?)
[[It is late morning. Working on getting those maps attached...]]
Valdi does not like the sound of Andra's warning. fey could be almost anything, but without question it was trouble.
(12-29-2017, 08:21 AM)Nexendia Wrote: "Wheeew, I'm glad Andra's here to negotiate with them," Nex whispers to the group.   Tongue

[OoC: Nex is from the same house as Andra so I we both have the Noble Born(Medvyed) trait that gives us +2 diplomacy,+1 saves vs Fey.  But I do believe her Charisma is higher than mine.

I'm also an elf and I have the the Elven Immunities Racial Trait so that gives her immunity to sleep and a +2 bonus on saves vs enchantment spells and effects.]

OOC - We are waiting for Andra (DMPC), aren't we? Will she make a contact with them?

Have you seen them or their trace? - he whispers to Andra
[[Bah! this is taking me forever.  I'll get them attached to me eventually.]]

Andra shakes her head, backing away slightly from the treeline.  "The fey are in there, just not right inside.  I believe I...heard something.  Just beyond the twitter of birds.  We will be watched while we are in there."

Happs grumbles something about wishing he had some cold iron, to which Andra coldly responds "And that would do...what?  Make them angry with us and turn them into hostile adversaries?"

Happs has nothing in response to that.
(01-05-2018, 03:47 PM)DM Dougfan Wrote: Happs grumbles something about wishing he had some cold iron, to which Andra coldly responds "And that would do...what?  Make them angry with us and turn them into hostile adversaries?"

Happs has nothing in response to that.

What do you know about them? - he asks Happs - What kind of fey live here?

OOC - We are at the edge of C9, aren't we? Is the camp of bandits in this direction too? It is in the forest, isn't it? Do we have a map IC too? If I were a bandit I'd settled somewhere next to the river (fresh water).

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon