RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Out of Charges (OOC thread)
(12-20-2017, 12:36 PM)DM Dougfan Wrote: Perhaps you should paint his underside blue? Tongue

You know... you might be joking but Prestidigitation could change Scarfs color for an hour.  And that might work.   Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
Hence the reason why it's called "Little Wish"
(12-18-2017, 06:47 PM)Nexendia Wrote:
Quote:Ooc - We are blind without information so I agree some scouting should be done.  If we can kill two birds with one stone then all the better, like scout the path to the kobolds and scout another way back.  I prefer to go take care of the kobold situation because, unless I'm wrong, it's within traveling distance to make it back before more bandits arrive and I would rather turn them to our cause.  I also prefer to take the fight to the bandits.  With that said I am perfectly fine with everyone else's plans as I believe there is no wrong answer and all have good points.  Whether we stay and prep for a fight or scout etc. is fine by me.  I do believe that with Happs with us, we are sitting on a gold mine, and he is not only a guide of the land but also a means to infiltrate the bandit lair.  Just a thought here. We could go to Kressle directly and ask to join up with Happs vouching for us, or dress up like the ones we killed to infiltrate, but the goal is to cut the head off the snake if possible.  Please take any of this as private talk amongst the group between events thus far.

Ok, we need to figure this out.  In how many days can we expect the bandits?  Also, Happs has warned us that the bandits were scared of the shrine but also said he didn't think the guards at the outpost had much of a chance against the bandits.  So it sounds like the Bandits could be a little tough and if they are afraid of the shrine then maybe we need to gain a level or two before dealing with whatever is going on at the shrine.

To me, the safest bet is scouting until the Bandits arrive.  Then maybe we can deal with the Kobolds and then the shrine. 

Feel free to add your thoughts.

I think the same we somehow need gain at least one level or more before do any risky task. With one level we almost double our HPs, ...
Quote:I think the same we somehow need gain at least one level or more before do any risky task. With one level we almost double our HPs, ...

"Somehow" is a good word as we aren't even half way to 2nd yet.   Tongue   Assuming of course that we are using average advancement.  If we are using fast advancement then we only need 1,300xp's which means we're only 550xp's away.

So unless people object, we should continue scouting the area round the fort?
(12-22-2017, 08:18 PM)Nexendia Wrote:
Quote:I think the same we somehow need gain at least one level or more before do any risky task. With one level we almost double our HPs, ...

"Somehow" is a good word as we aren't even half way to 2nd yet.   Tongue   Assuming of course that we are using average advancement.  If we are using fast advancement then we only need 1,300xp's which means we're only 550xp's away.

So unless people object, we should continue scouting the area round the fort?

Lead on, we will kill the pigs around Goldshire to advance to 60th level!
Let's go! Lead us.
Hi guys. Appreciate your patience. I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately. Will update soon, hopefully today.
I noticed Valdi is hurt in his signature.  I guess that is from the wild boar attack?  Can we retro heal him with a heal check or magic from when we were at Oleg's?

[url=Heal, [1d20+1] = 13+1 = 14]Heal Valdi[/url]  Eh I rolled before checking the Heal skill on the SRD and I realize now that Valdi should be resting Sad
I was going to mention this too.  I figure that since Warpriests can spontaneously cast heal spells like a Cleric that Valdi would heal himself before praying the next day for new spells.
Oops forgot, that is 1 hp higher due to rest

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon