RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Character Concepts
Going with Noble...working on the character sheet at Myth-Weavers. Gathering up her skills and feats now. Haven't had to do a by the book character in a while. Smile
Been mostly involved with freeform PbP or ISRP on a Firefly/Serenity site so bear with me. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
Okay trying to get all the 'Math' correct, maybe you can take a look.
Theda Sheet

UPDATE: Okay I think I'm about 99% there! Big Grin

-Role
(12-21-2016, 11:07 PM)Rolemancer Wrote: Okay trying to get all the 'Math' correct, maybe you can take a look.
Theda Sheet

UPDATE: Okay I think I'm about 99% there! Big Grin

-Role
I need permission on Mythweavers to view the sheet. Name is Nithard.
(12-22-2016, 06:05 PM)Nerdred Wrote: I need permission on Mythweavers to view the sheet. Name is Nithard.

Okay try it now.
what I have so far

Callista
Soldier 2/ jedi 2
Str 12
Dex 14
Con 10
Int 12
Wis 16
Cha 16

HP 50

Talents (2): Melee smash, damage reduction 10

Feats (5): martial arts 1, melee defense, weapon finesse, martial arts 2, force training

Skills (5): initiative, acrobatics, perception, use force, endurance

Force Powers (4): Force Slam, Force disarm, Move Object, negate energy

Her earliest memory is the last memory of her parents. She vaguely remembers being woken up in the middle of the night and brought out of her home in a rush. Her parents handed her off to a stranger who then smuggled her on to a starship. She was raised for a decade mostly on ships, many times as a stowaway. He trained her to fight and use the Force to protect herself and others. Together they would take down pirates and slaves and the occasional Imperial agent. Recently, he went off to see a contact and hasn't been seen since.
(03-22-2017, 02:21 PM)Merrinna Starsong Wrote: what I have so far

unnamed Soldier 2/ jedi 2
Str 12
Dex 14
Con 10
Int 12
Wis 16
Cha 16

HP 50

Feats (5): martial arts 1, melee defense, weapon finesse, martial arts 2, force training

Force Powers (4): Force Slam, Force disarm, Move Object, vital transfer?

Her earliest memory is the last memory of her parents.  She vaguely remembers being woken up in the middle of the night and brought out of her home in a rush.  Her parents handed her off to a stranger who then smuggled her on to a starship.  She was raised for a decade mostly on ships, many times as a stowaway.  He trained her to fight and use the Force to protect herself and others.  Together they would take down pirates and slaves and the occasional Imperial agent.  Recently, he went off to see a contact and hasn't been seen since.
Stats look good. I like the background.  Was her mentor a Jedi in your mind or another type of Force user? Did she make a lightsaber or does she use other weapons?  

Your HP should be 45 not 50.  (30starting+5+5+5) I put a restriction on HP that each class gains half their die at each level, to make things a bit more dangerous.

Where did damage reduction 10 come from?
Sent a PM. Think I'm going to take Negate Energy instead of vital transfer. Use a medkit you lazy bum! Wink
Callista
Soldier 2/ jedi 2
Str 12 +1
Dex 14 +2
Con 10
Int 12 +1
Wis 16 +3
Cha 16 +3

HP 50

Equipment:
Combat gloves
Stun baton
Hold-out pistol
heavy blaster pistol
Comlink
(04-12-2017, 05:39 AM)Callie Wrote: Callista
Soldier 2/ jedi 2
Str 12 +1
Dex 14 +2
Con 10
Int 12 +1
Wis 16 +3
Cha 16 +3

HP 50

Equipment:
Combat gloves
Stun baton
Hold-out pistol
heavy blaster pistol
Comlink

I had just a few questions about this character, then I saw that most of y questions were answered by your signature, you did indeed take soldier first, so now the feats make sense. 

I do have the same question I suspect you already answered for Nerdred via PM, what is the source for the damage reduction 10 talent?

Edit: never mind I answered my own question, when I remembered the separate section for Force Talents. That just leaves working out your background so I can get you in teh story quickly.
This is all I had that I can find.

Her earliest memory is the last memory of her parents. She vaguely remembers being woken up in the middle of the night and brought out of her home in a rush. Her parents handed her off to a stranger who then smuggled her on to a starship. She was raised for a decade mostly on ships, many times as a stowaway. He trained her to fight and use the Force to protect herself and others. Together they would take down pirates and slaves and the occasional Imperial agent. Recently, he went off to see a contact and hasn't been seen since.

The group is Wardens of the Sky from the Jedi Academy Training Manual page 88.

So what I had been thinking was that she allowed herself to be captured by these slavers to find their base. Yeah, she's a little overconfident and impetuous. She didn't really plan past the getting captured part.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon