RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-11: The Sea of Hate
(02-10-2017, 09:44 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC - Now that's crying out for a bluff check! Smile and it seems he bit the bait... I never realised Lugar has so many ranks on bluff...
OOC2 - Everyone having ranks in Knowledge (History) or (Planes) may roll (both if you have ranks in both) and of course Portho may roll BK to see if it beats his History check. The name Tyranthraxus rings a bell for those beating DC20 and more can be learned with rolls of 25+ and even more with 30+!
OOC3 - Knowledge (local) for the rest of the names mentioned.
OOC4 - There was a misunderstanding in Giant's initial action of throwing the sack. I will try to make up for it.

The figure smirks at Lugar's convincing flattery that apparently fooled everyone (Giant and Portho included)
"My name is Mendor and I've been guarding the town library until you [i]called me[i] so if you are some fool messing around with powers you cannot handle then it's best if you release me from this circle."

It was az incorrect call so you and your minions can go back. Bye.
Quote this message in a reply
Lmao!

Ooc - Yep, gotta have Bluff! Rogue Wink

~So he's trapped in the circle? Good to know.~ Lugar thinks.

"We did not call you... Our Master did." (Toot or Torin) "I can tell him Mendor has arrived.  He will have an... explanation." He looks at Portho and Giant, nodding his head up and down slowly. "Right guys?" 

"With your permission Master Librarian Mendor, I will go now and get our Master." Lugar will give a look to his buddies that says, I won't leave you guys behind, I still need help with all the loot. 

With Mendor's permission Lugar will climb down the shaft to explain to the rest of his companions the con he's trying to pull off.  ~Maul and Murkatos could look like advisors or guards for 'the Master.' Perhaps Torin in his shiny plate armor, or Toot with his mystical abilities could help pull off the ruse? Or maybe Boo the Bear King?... If we could end this task without any more bruises that would be best.~
Mendor's eyes narrow.

"I deny you this permission. You should take me to them instead.
(02-10-2017, 06:13 PM)Lugar Wrote: ~So he's trapped in the circle? Good to know.~ Lugar thinks.

"We did not call you... Our Master did." (Toot or Torin) "I can tell him Mendor has arrived.  He will have an... explanation." He looks at Portho and Giant, nodding his head up and down slowly. "Right guys?" 

Yeah-yeah, he will.
- SG nods. (aid another +2 ? Smile)
(02-10-2017, 08:17 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Mendor's eyes narrow.

"You should take me to them instead.

No-no. We can't be sure you are the real Mendor not someone else.

OOC - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendor Smile
Ooc - He's Finnish! Uh oh we're screwed - White Death

Lugar smirks. ~Clever fellow~ "My friend is warry of strangers. A wise precaution. You are much safer here. There are powerful magics here, things that could destroy you if you were to follow me. . . We don't want that do we?"

Ooc- technically speaking, there's some truth to Lugar's words - the Golem is 'powerful magic' and Murkatos told it to attack undead.
ooc - I assume that Lugar says us the interesting names.
Ooc - Know history [1d20+4] = 9+4 = 13 planes [1d20+4] = 2+4 = 6

- I never heard these names, and you?
(02-11-2017, 09:05 PM)Torin Wrote: ooc - I assume that Lugar says us the interesting names.
Ooc - Know history [1d20+4] = 9+4 = 13 planes [1d20+4] = 2+4 = 6

- I never heard these names, and you?

OOC - You are our Great Master and you have called them, so you have to know about them. Smile
OOC - good catch... Simo Häyhä ranked as number one on all-time deadliest snipers list... but this guy must be a very lame sniper if you can see him already Wink And I guess you are aware that this Mendor is not that Mendor... Wink
Toot listens carefully to what is being said in the room above him.  He strokes at Boo's fur to help relax his own nerves as well as his companion's.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon