RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-10: Crypt of Hate
Maul adds a bit to the conversation.
"Hiding from undead should do the trick upstairs but somehow we should get through the trapdoor and even if they can't see us they can see the trapdoor opening. That is, unless it was left open. Who was the last one coming down?"

OOC - I don't think anyone ever bothered with this IC so this is just for flavour because Maul is such a smart (eh... wise) a$$...
Ooc - How sneaky is SG? Who will cast the hide from undead spell?

"I'll go, but not alone." Lugar looks at Silent Giant, hoping he lives up to his name.  While Torin and Maul may be clerics able to affect the undead, he could think of no one else he would rather have in a fight against the unholy.  Having a 'doodid' in the chamber would be reassuring as well.  Toot said he could turn into a bird, an ability that could be quite useful to an old rogue like Lugar, something to be envious of.  A bat may be more advantageous in these dark and confined corridors.
(01-30-2017, 03:17 AM)Lugar Wrote: Ooc - How sneaky is SG? Who will cast the hide from undead spell?

"I'll go, but not alone." Lugar looks at Silent Giant, hoping he lives up to his name.  While Torin and Maul may be clerics able to affect the undead, he could think of no one else he would rather have in a fight against the unholy.  Having a 'doodid' in the chamber would be reassuring as well.  Toot said he could turn into a bird, an ability that could be quite useful to an old rogue like Lugar, something to be envious of.  A bat may be more advantageous in these dark and confined corridors.

ooc - move silently:+5, hide:+3

I'm with you, dude.
Ooc - so one of the caster will bless us with a 'hide from undead' spell?

(01-29-2017, 07:34 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Maul adds a bit to the conversation.
"Hiding from undead should do the trick upstairs but somehow we should get through the trapdoor and even if they can't see us they can see the trapdoor opening. That is, unless it was left open. Who was the last one coming down?"

OOC - I don't think anyone ever bothered with this IC so this is just for flavour because Maul is such a smart (eh... wise) a$$...

Lugar looks to Silent Giant since he was the last one out. "Well, did you leave it open?"
Lugar will lead the way up the rope and the shaft into the undead chamber of horrors after he and his companions receive the 'hide from undead' spell.  He offers to carry Portho if he wants to come along and write a story about how Lugar the Lucky didn't die fighting a horde of undead.

Hide= 18
Move Silently= 18
(01-30-2017, 06:51 PM)Lugar Wrote: Ooc - so one of the caster will bless us with a 'hide from undead' spell?

(01-29-2017, 07:34 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Maul adds a bit to the conversation.

Lugar looks to Silent Giant since he was the last one out. "Well, did you leave it open?"
Lugar will lead the way up the rope and the shaft into the undead chamber of horrors after he and his companions receive the 'hide from undead' spell.  He offers to carry Portho if he wants to come along and write a story about how Lugar the Lucky didn't die fighting a horde of undead.

Hide= 18
Move Silently= 18

Me? - he tries to remember ([1d20] = 19-2 int check)=17
Yeah, I have left it open but you was the last one , dude. (ooc - Lugar was the last one after SG Smile I think there was no time to close it)

ooc - http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....4#pid16724
If I understood correctly, than you said: "Protect me from attacks made by weapons, by spells or unarmed, following me if possible and do not harm living beings unless they attack me." Please correct me if I took some mistakes. This is good for me, if you don't to try to use it against us.

I have a Hide from Undead spell.
"Do you consider yourself unliving or feel like attacking me?" the armorer replies with a hint of hard feelings in his voice. "Guess better aid the others instead of trying to protect your sorry butt from nonexistent harm."
The dwarf brought up a good point.  Also, nice to know that someone understood what he said.  Lugar couldn't blame Murkatos for being clever, he would've probably given it the same command.

"Bah, get over it." He says to Torin.   "I would've told the thing to protect me too.  Doesn't matter much now anyway.  It's stuck in a hole.  Let's go, we got a world to save."
Toot listens.  Since no one answered him, he will just add, "So me guess me just stay down here?"
(02-03-2017, 07:25 PM)Toot Wrote: Toot listens.  Since no one answered him, he will just add, "So me guess me just stay down here?"

No, no, you can use your natural power and distract the undead as a bird. They can't reach you with their swords.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon