RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Decisions decisions...
"Oh..." She peeks furtively in the door, then ducks back out again with a sigh. "Well, the Professor gave us an hour, and it's not up yet, so I'm going to be elsewhere. Where there's food." She begins continuing her trip to the kitchen.
Quote this message in a reply
Sweaty from her morning combat training, Gedeon comes into the dining area from the kitchen, with a turkey roll in between each finger of her right hand. Nodding to Saleem, without the slightest acknowledge of his new stature, she sits across the table from him and to the right three chairs.
Malcolm's stomach wins over his hesitation and he follows Katrina to the kitchen.

He floats a few plates over from the cupboard, one settling on the counter beside him and another hovering where Katrina camn easily grab it. He then opens the fridge seeking the leftover turkey wraps.

He doesn't speak while doing it, seemingly frustrated that he stutters so much every time he tries.
(10-26-2016, 05:52 PM)Jessica Peters Wrote: Jessica sits down and when she sees Saleem she smiles and asks, "And who are you little guy?  Shouldn't you be in Preschool or something?"

The child glares at Jessica and snaps, "I'm Saleem ya dum bi..." His reply is interrupted when Porsche takes a seat between them but his glare continues to burn into Jessica.  Saleem then shifts his gaze to Porsche and whispers under his breath, "I want to claw her eyes out."
(10-28-2016, 08:40 PM)Porsche Villar Wrote: "You weren't with us on our little chase after Jack last night, chica. Saleem had a rather rough night. Probably why the Professor called us this morning."

"Oh, that's too bad," Jessica replies.  "For both of you, I mean."  She gives Porsche a slight insincere smile.  "The last time this happened, Nanny and Orphan Maker turned a bunch of us into kids.  That seems to happen a lot around here.  Hey, maybe if you're lucky, you can be baby-fied too." Before Porsche can reply, Jessica says, loud enough for the Professor to hear her, "I hope this doesn't last long. I have a hair appointment that just can't wait."

When the new Johnny arrives, Jessica will smile and say, "Who's the new Prince charming?"
There's a bright flash and Blink appears in the room.  She's wearing blue jeans and a pink sweater.  "I hope I didn't miss anything."  Blink then takes a seat.
Trevor strolls into the room wearing worn jeans and a graphic T-shirt.  He takes a seat near Gedeon and kind of slides down in the chair a bit and asks her, "Do you know what this is about?"
(11-02-2016, 09:44 PM)Saleem Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 05:52 PM)Jessica Peters Wrote: Jessica sits down and when she sees Saleem she smiles and asks, "And who are you little guy?  Shouldn't you be in Preschool or something?"

The child glares at Jessica and snaps, "I'm Saleem ya dum bi..." His reply is interrupted when Porsche takes a seat between them but his glare continues to burn into Jessica.  Saleem then shifts his gaze to Porsche and whispers under his breath, "I want to claw her eyes out."

As she listens to Jessica's response her frown deepens and Saleem sees a small tendril of soke coming up from where one of her long fingernails is scorching the wood on the arm of her chair.

She whispers back.. "I'm sensing we'd have to wait in line..."
Johnny wakes up with a bit of a silly smile.  He then leaves for the showers with a bounce in his step.   Johnny will shave in the shower and then go back to his room to get dressed.  Johnny soon arrives at Roslyn's dorm room and knocks.

When/if Roslyn opens her door, she see Johnny leaning casually against her door frame, with a roguish grin and a stem of a rose clenched jokingly between his teeth.
(11-02-2016, 10:19 PM)Jessica Peters Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 08:40 PM)Porsche Villar Wrote: "You weren't with us on our little chase after Jack last night, chica. Saleem had a rather rough night. Probably why the Professor called us this morning."

"Oh, that's too bad," Jessica replies.  "For both of you, I mean."  She gives Porsche a slight insincere smile.  "The last time this happened, Nanny and Orphan Maker turned a bunch of us into kids.  That seems to happen a lot around here.  Hey, maybe if you're lucky, you can be baby-fied too."  Before Porsche can reply, Jessica says, loud enough for the Professor to hear her, "I hope this doesn't last long.  I have a hair appointment that just can't wait."

When the new Johnny arrives, Jessica will smile and say, "Who's the new Prince charming?"

Damn.  Johnny thinks.  And she's gotta be the stuck-up one.  Oh well.  Johnny grins and nods to her, gives his name as "Johnny Blair", then turns to look at some of the newer arrivals.

(11-02-2016, 10:21 PM)Blink Wrote: There's a bright flash and Blink appears in the room.  She's wearing blue jeans and a pink sweater.  "I hope I didn't miss anything."  Blink then takes a seat.

Johnny practically jumps out of his skin when Blink enters.  She was cute, but that entrance was probably going to drive him nuts after awhile.  "Hey!  Not sure we were introduced last night.  Johnny."

(11-02-2016, 10:29 PM)Ballista Wrote: Trevor strolls into the room wearing worn jeans and a graphic T-shirt.  He takes a seat near Gedeon and kind of slides down in the chair a bit and asks her, "Do you know what this is about?"

Johnny gives him a nod and then...just waits, wrapping his own emotions around himself for the moment.  This place was a gigantic powder keg of emotions just ready for a spark to light it off, and he had no idea what would happen when it did..  He had so very little control over them, let alone what he himself could do.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon