RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

[IC] A Stolen Land
Her eyes fall on the parchment Nexendia produced, recognizing it immediately. Then her elven kin excuses herself and the brothers continue their conversation, oblivious. She holds up a finger. "Hold on a minute. I need to speak with her more."

Standing, she joins Nexendia. "Can I see that scroll again? Where are they sending you?" Quickly, she looks it over. "We're in luck. Same place as mine." She holds up her own parchment then points to the two scrolls on the table. "And theirs. Care to join us?"
Quote this message in a reply
Valdi watches Andra approach her relatuve, tben his eyes widen when he sees the scroll compared.

How did I not see that
[OoC I literally did miss that, posting at work, bad me]

"Brother it seems we have another companion already"
(07-07-2016, 05:59 AM)Andra Petrescu Wrote: Her eyes fall on the parchment Nexendia produced, recognizing it immediately. Then her elven kin excuses herself and the brothers continue their conversation, oblivious. She holds up a finger. "Hold on a minute. I need to speak with her more."

Standing, she joins Nexendia. "Can I see that scroll again? Where are they sending you?" Quickly, she looks it over. "We're in luck. Same place as mine." She holds up her own parchment then points to the two scrolls on the table. "And theirs. Care to join us?"

Nexendia hands over her scroll and then watches as she looks it over.  When Andra states she is leaving for the same destination and if Nexendia would like to join, she smiles broadly and says, "Of course!  Company would be most welcome!" 

Nexendia takes a seat at the table and then peeks into the folds of her cloak.  She smiles and then reaches inside and helps a little dragon-like creature out and holds it in the palm of her hand.  The little creature suddenly shakes itself then hops up onto her shoulder.

"MEH! meh MEH," it squawks almost defiantly!

"Please excuse my familiar," Nexendia says over the tiny creature's protests.  "His name is Scarf and he really likes his snacks!"

"MEH!"

"Okay! Okay!  I'll get you snacks!"

Nexendia waves to the server and orders a bowl of fruit for them each.  When the food finally arrives, which seems like hours for both the famished Scarf and for the rest of you who have to listen to his non stop complaining, the little creature dives into the bowl and starts munching.
[[The barmaid who brings the food looks at the winged creature with an odd look, but only for the briefest of moments. Given this is the capital city of a major nation-state, she has doubtless seen such things before. She stays only long enough to ask the rest of you if you'd like some food yourselves, then spies you discussing four scrolls, all the same. She puts two and two together, makes twenty-two, and then asks]]

"Excuse me. There's an aasimar gent over at that table who seems to be lookin' at the same scrolls you all are. Maybe he's lookin' to travel as well..."

[[With that, she's off to fill out her orders.]]
As Nexendia and Andra go through the niceties of introductions, Vidar elbows his brother and whispers in Skald, "Nobles."

Vidar's eyes grow wide with wonder at the sight of Nexendia's familiar. "You caught a dragon?" He asks with some admiration and reaches out with his clawed hand to let the little creature get to know him if it so chooses.

Ooc- just let me know how much 4 ales will cost and Vidar will pay
[[4 coppers, Vidar. Big Grin]]
Nexendia smiles at Vidar's attempt to befriend her familiar.  The tiny creature lifts a grape between it's claws to it's little tiny maw and then looks at Vidar's hand then slowly takes a bite out of the fruit.  Nexendia laughs and says, "I think you'll find the way to Scarf's heart is truly through his stomach."  

She glances over to the Aasimar and studies him for a moment.  Then with the slightest flourish of her fingers a tiny mote of white light appears in front of his nose.  For a moment it dances for Aasimar and then playfully tries to lure him over to their table.

[OoC: Nexendia cast Prestidigitation.  Duration 1 hour.  ]
Eran casts a Message cantrip and whispers to Nexendia:
- Nice. I'm joining to you.
Eran stands up and joins these newcomers.
- Dear Ladies and Gentlemens! Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Eran and I think I was drafted for the same mission as you. - he puts his scroll near the others. 
He turns to Vidar and continues:
- Sorry for the eavesdropping, but I heard your strong voice at my table. I know a little bit about this region because I grow up in this neighborhood. If you want then I can tell some rumors and legends about this lands ...

[OOC - Know(Local) [1d20+9] = 7+9 = 16]
Eran knows that the kingdom of Brevoy emerged from the ashes of a conflict between two smaller nation-states: Rostland and Issia. Constantly at war with each other, both were conquered by a despotic regime and now begrudgingly pledge allegiance to their new ruler in the North. He can surmise that Restov, the area they are now in, was somewhat caught in-between. But he has heard that Restov is looking for a way out to get back to their old Aldori ways.
(07-11-2016, 04:10 PM)Eran Wrote: Eran casts a Message cantrip and whispers to Nexendia:
- Nice. I'm joining to you.
Eran stands up and joins these newcomers.
- Dear Ladies and Gentlemens! Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Eran and I think I was drafted for the same mission as you. - he puts his scroll near the others. 
He turns to Vidar and continues:
- Sorry for the eavesdropping, but I heard your strong voice at my table. I know a little bit about this region because I grow up in this neighborhood. If you want then I can tell some rumors and legends about this lands ...

[OOC - Know(Local) [1d20+9] = 7+9 = 16]

Vidar stands up to greet Eran with a simple nod.  In his piercing eyes one gets the impression Vidar is constantly sizing everyone up he meets.  "I will order another round of drinks.  Barmaid, fetch us another round!" He calls out across the tavern. Valdi may notice Vidar is in a drinking mood tonight.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon