RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] The talk ~Open to Aurum and Interface~
She chuckles. "I was referring mostly to all the telepaths around here. There are at least four of us, and I can't imagine what we did was quiet." After he kisses her, she whispers, "Not that I'm sorry. They can deal. I love you too." A giggle escapes as he rushes back for another kiss, and she pulls her blanket around her torso, where her ribs can be prominently seen.

After he leaves, she sighs happily, then looks at Demi for a mental conversation.

~Demi, what's wrong?

~Nothing.

~Demi... you know you can't hide from me.

Demi turns around, rolling her eyes. ~Fine. She looks downward. ~If you haven't noticed, I'm not a physical person anymore. And I don't know if I ever will be again. I guess I'm just... kinda jealous.

Aurum is left speechless (or rather, thoughtless) for a moment. ~I think that's the most real thing I've ever heard you say... Thank you. I hope you do have all this, one day. And we're going to try to figure this out.

Demi nods, then smirks. ~I'm glad you two finally... you know... The tension was making me wanna puke, which I'm obviously not capable of doing.

It's Aurum's turn to roll her eyes. ~That's charming. Standing, she pulls on a sweatshirt and yoga pants. ~Time to shower. As she gets up, Demi follows her. ~You know I'm going to sing in there. It has great mental acoustics.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: The talk ~Open to Aurum and Interface~ - by Aurum - 10-13-2016, 03:55 AM