RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-6: Three is a Company
Present: Boo, Portho, Toot, Torin. The thread may contain spoilers for the other players so I emphasise I strongly discourage them reading on.

A thin but convincing voice comes out of the ambient light of the western part of the tunnel, spoken in Common.

"There may be three of you brutes, plus the bear, but we are powerful, you have no idea how or when we could attack. Perhaps it's best if you just let us pass."

The youthful gnome halfway between the center and the eastern end of the tunnel responds in some language that neither of the invisible creatures can understand, yet, Portho feels it has a touch of relationship to Sylvan.

The young gnome can hear some whispering from the generic direction of the light but can't make out a word.
More so can he make out the words of someone casting a spell and he even recognises it! (Spellcraft 27) Not the one to like bathing too much his muscles become tense like strings of an upkey lute and when water appears abovehead he jumps aside and the bulk of the water pours down on poor black bear instead.

A more throaty voice booms from the unseen but the young gnome can't make heads or tails of what's being said apart from the spiteful tone.

OOC - I deliberately did not use names and characteristics above that shouldn't be known to the characters. Still, I presume you are pretty clear about who's who as players so I leave it up to you how much you reveal of yourselves. Even if you refer to each other by names, races, classes or other specifics the characters shouldn't know yet that's fine, as long as it's commentary and not dialog.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
Chapter 1-6: Three is a Company - by DM Surranó - 07-04-2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Chapter 1-6: Three is a Company - by Torin - 07-04-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: Chapter 1-6: Three is a Company - by Torin - 07-05-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: Chapter 1-6: Three is a Company - by Toot - 07-05-2016, 01:53 AM
RE: Chapter 1-6: Three is a Company - by Toot - 07-05-2016, 04:04 AM
RE: Chapter 1-6: Three is a Company - by Torin - 07-06-2016, 10:14 PM
RE: Chapter 1-6: Three is a Company - by Torin - 07-12-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Chapter 1-6: Three is a Company - by Torin - 07-12-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Chapter 1-6: Three is a Company - by Torin - 07-14-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Chapter 1-6: Three is a Company - by Toot - 07-16-2016, 05:50 AM