RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Talking with the Professor ~Limited~
"I think your most difficult task will be talking to Johnny.  You are now sharing a body with someone else who doesn't seem to appreciate your relationship with him.  So that means he will be sharing you with someone who has thus far reacted to him badly.  Have you thought about how this is going to affect your relationship with Johnny?  How would you feel if someone took over his body and you had to spend your time with someone who looks like your boyfriend but who treats you poorly?  You're relationship and feelings are private and you do not need to share your thoughts with me but it is something to think about for the future."

"It's unfortunate Demi feels like she is not wanted.  Many of the students here were friends of hers before she left for the Academy with Canker.  I imagine they may be treating her differently because they are worried about you.  Again, this will be something you will have to assure your friends that you are fine with so they can let their guards down with her."

"As for Canker, he is still sleeping.  Beast has examined him and believes having his psyche essentially ripped into billions of separate bacteria has taken its toll upon the young man.  It is unknown how long it might take for his mind to mend itself enough for him to regain consciousness.  I'm sorry, I know you were friends and you went with Abran to keep an eye on him while he explored the Massachusetts Academy.  I will let you know the moment he wakes up."

Finally he pauses and after a few moment he adds, "Have you given any thought about how you are going to deal with George?  He had grown very close to Demi and they each had a very good rapport before she left.  I'm sure when he returns today and finds out what happened, he will want to see Demi."

[OoC: Dun dun duuunnnnn.  Tongue ]

[OoC: Oh yeah and if you need it, here is a picture of Demi.]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Talking with the Professor ~Limited~ - by GM Marvel - 09-30-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Professor Xavier's office - by Porsche Villar - 09-22-2015, 02:43 PM