RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~
At 7:30 in the morning Jack has been toiling away in the kitchen much to his delight, this is where his heart truly is besides it being firmly nestled in Lisa's hawt arms.  Most of the breakfasts that he was crafting this morning consisted of things that can ward off diseases or is 'good for the tummy' and such, or so he thought.  Jack was whistling while he worked like a dwarf from Snow White and he might have been dancing a little...a tiny bit. 
And his mental conversations keep on going for those whom of which like to Listen to Jacks' mental meanderings 'Oh man hope the peoples like my stuffs.  I think I need to take an english class *snicker* Wow I'm even 'snickering' in my brain??  'Good going old chap!   Man these strawberries are SUPER fresh, may even be mutants!!' 

"Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries CHOP...Milk and Oatmeal and Cinnamon and STOP."  He throws the first of the meals into the Microwaves for 1 minute.  The finished product is Oatmeal with Berries on top.  "LEVEL UP!!"  Jack yells to no one in particular. 

Then he begins working on some really cool Roast Beef Rollups for the late bloomers in the house.  Almost two hours later and in his best Igor voice he says "The designs are ready master!!"  Then rubs his hands together.  Puttering around and making various other designs for breakfast like 'EyeBall Soup' (Tomato soup with square melty cheesy bits) and Franken-Fingers (Sweet Potatoe French Fries with Marshmellow dip...SOOOO GOOOD.) 

After all of his creations were done and or ALIVE!!!!  Jack decides to quit while he was ahead for once before the zombies come downstairs.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - by Static Charge - 09-20-2015, 05:12 PM