RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Answered Private Messaging Disabled by Default
Not sure if this is something that's been mentioned anywhere else, but I just recently discovered that by default you can't receive private messages. Every account begins with the "Receive private messages from other users" box unchecked. While I suppose this isn't a huge deal for some people, I can see how it might become a problem for others; particularly new people, who unless they go through all their settings and find out themselves that their PM'ing abilities have been disabled will never know until someone's informed them that they've sent them a bajillion private messages that they haven't responded to.

If I missed this info posted somewhere else, then ignore this message. If not, then yay, teamwork!
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
Private Messaging Disabled by Default - by Ramen - 09-17-2015, 12:49 AM