RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kids on Brooms
Brains: This stat determines how book-smart a character is. This will determine how well they understand problems, how well they did or are doing in school, and how quickly they’re able to solve academic problems. Example: I know there’s a hidden door somewhere in this room. I’m going to apply what I learned in our Magical Architecture class to try to find it! 
Brawn: This stat determines how much brute strength a character has. It does not determine how well they can fight—just how well they can lift things and how much physical damage they can take. It also determines how physically intimidating a character is. Example: I want to move that giant pillar that fell in our way, so I’m going to try to push it out of the way! 
Fight: This stat determines how good a combatant a character is with whatever weapons or fighting skills you decide your character knows. Also, they’ll be able to learn how to use new weapons and fighting skills more easily, if given proper training. Example: I want to clock this bully, so I’m going to swing at his jaw! 
Flight: This stat determines how fast a character is—as well as how skilled they are at evading their problems (both literally and figuratively). Characters with a high Flight stat will be fast and tough to trap both physically and verbally. Example: I want to get out of the way of the troll’s club, so I’m going to dive out of the way! 
Charm: This stat determines how socially adept a character is and how good they are at reading the emotions of another person or group of people. Characters with a high Charm stat will be able to talk themselves out of tough situations and into good ones with relative ease—within reason. Example: I want to explain that I was out late exploring the Cursed Forest, so I need an extension on my Potions lab report! 
Grit: This stat determines how hard it is to break a character emotionally or physically. Characters with a high Grit stat will be able to keep a level head in the worst of situations and will be able to keep their cool even when pushed hard. Finally, this stat also determines how street-smart a character is. Example: The curmudgeonly Wards teacher is reading my homework out loud to the class to make fun of me. I want to look like this isn’t bothering me at all when it really is!
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
Kids on Brooms - by GM Anthraxus - 09-23-2021, 07:45 PM
RE: Kids on Brooms - by GM Anthraxus - 09-24-2021, 03:27 AM
RE: Kids on Brooms - by GM Anthraxus - 09-24-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: Kids on Brooms - by Olaf Svenson - 10-15-2021, 05:55 AM
RE: Kids on Brooms - by GM Anthraxus - 10-15-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: Kids on Brooms - by GM Anthraxus - 10-15-2021, 07:17 PM