RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~
Aurum slips into the back seat with Johnny. Once settled, she playfully leans over slightly to bump shoulders with him and squeezes his hand back. Giving him a quick smooch back, she glances at the others, hoping they aren't paying too much attention, then she looks down at their intertwined hands. With all the people in the van, she answers his question by thought instead of speaking out loud. ~I'm fine. Really. It's complicated, but we're going to work it out.~ Her golden lips curl into a sly smirk. ~The professor is having my things moved to a private room, since I come with my own roommate now. Jessica won't be happy about it, but I can't trust her until she's better... Anyway, you could come by.~

She gives a faint smile to Ashlee, and reaches forward to squeeze the other girl's shoulder at the comment about invisibility. "It's true. Everyone gets distracted by whatever they have going on. That doesn't mean that no one sees you, though." Ashlee's question gives her pause. There have been times when they've gone out that she kept the gold color. But there have been so many changes lately, she's not sure she really wants to listen to whatever anti-mutant thoughts might be around. With a slightly apologetic glance at Beast, who seemed involved in a conversation with one of the new girls up front, she nods. "Yeah. If you would take it off, I think that might be better. Thanks."
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - by Aurum - 10-13-2015, 11:57 AM