RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-6: But Your Eyes Don't Agree
OOC1 - Wow I missed all your posts... not that it explains why I've been inactive for the bulk of the last several weeks. I'll try to catch up this week.
OOC2 - Rolled will saves for those away. note to @Torin - if your fort's misc 0/3/6 means +3 racial vs poison and +3 racial vs spells then I don!t think they are cumulative against poison spells. In case it'll ever matter.
OOC3 - Giant, your cloak of res does not stack with shield other's res bonus. However, I guess all of you forgot +1 morale from bless. Not that it would've helped anyone...

A faint jitter can be heard as the elven knight clenches her teeth, adjusting her defensive stance with unease, though only Toot and Torin can see her in the closing ranks. Shanna stops taking in all the vast knowledge that might be hidden by all the runes and reliefs around and turns face to face with the beast! just as the pungent odour of jermlaine feces penetrates her nostrils.
"He's right o mighty Koriolis," she says, "We seek knowledge and no carnage."

The dragon emits a low growl, as if amused by the development.
"Let the squeaker walk forth and parlay, then," he says in a much friendlier tone.

Private to Toot + Merri
The voice reminds elf and jermlaine of a cat playing with a mouse. He's very good at fainting friendship but some are capable of seeing through his attempt.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-6: But Your Eyes Don't Agree - by DM Surranó - 10-10-2018, 02:30 PM