RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[OOC] Character Concepts
Write your concepts here. If part of your concept is not public, feel free to send in a PM or enclose in PRIVATE tags here. That is, if we had private tags...
Quote this message in a reply
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14tjj-j-...sp=sharing

Not sure how close this is to the original, but it's the same concept.
What a brand new avatar. Honestly I prefer this one to the old one. But above all else I'm glad you're back.
Honestly I can't recall Merri having such high AC (without mage armor that is) but I'm happy you are still with us in the first place so I trust your memory.
Again, you forgot the fractional saves; your Reflex base is +2 since your levels add up in the calculation.
The skill points look like six left (2+int)x(level+3) = 70 and you used only 64

Concerning spells I recall Fireball and maybe Bull's strength but unsure about the latter. And probably Mage armor and magic missile. In case it helps... but since you haven't used too many spells in prologue you are free to change... the only fix point is that you have learned only two third-level spells yet due to lack of time since level advancement.
Found in web cache; just in case someone's still unsure about the old stats.

@Lugar:
Male Duergar, HP: 45
F+6/R+6/W+5 +2sp Init +6
AC:18 / Touch:13 / Flat:16
+1 Heavy Pick +8 1d6+3 (x4)
MW Dagger +8 /+9thrown 1d4+2 (19-20x2)
MW Crossbow, Hand +9 1d4+1 (19-20 x2)
Skills: Bluff +4 / Disable Device +14 / Craft Poison +12 / Hide +2 / Listen +4 / Move Silently +11 / Open Locks +9 / Search + 7 / Sleight of Hand +9 / Spot +5 / Tumble +7
Suggests
- Str 14-15 (heavy pick damage)
- Dex 14-15 (init and ref save)
- Con 18-19 (fort save)
- Wis 12-13 (IIRC you had iron will)
- Int and Cha can be probably calculated from skills...

@Silent Giant: (6th level)
HP: 66 | AC: 21/15/20 | Init: +3 | F/R/W: +9/+8/+4 | Speed: 40ft. | Darkvision: 60ft.
Skills: listen:+6, spot:+1, climb:+9, jump:+13, swim:+4, tumble:+5, move silently:+2, hide:+2, heal:+3
Axe, double: +12/+7 (d8+7) | +10/+10 (d8+5/d8+2), second: +5 (d8+5); x3
Longbow, composite: +8 (d8+5); 3x; 110ft.
You know your stats... so it's more like details on your skills.

@Merrinna Starsong:  6th level
Greatsword +8, 2d6+4 17-20/x2
Hp 29/29
AC 14 (dodge +1, armor spell +4)
Suggests
- Str 14-15 (based on damage)
- Dex 18-19 (based on AC, indeed)
- Con 10-11 (based on HP)
I remember Int 20 and no clues about wis or cha.
Lugar's Stats were/are Str14,Dex15,Con14,Int14,Wis12,Cha5. I have s copy of his Character sheet on my computer. If you want I can try to post it here.
If you could upload it to roll20, mythweaver or any other place and put a link into your sig that would be nice.
I have yet to pick his spells, or write his background story down. But here is  his character sheet for a preview. 

Portho Nihilbuck

I am extremely busy this week so it may take me until the weekend to get the character finished.  But in the meantime let me know if there are any issues.  I will create an in-character account later this week.
(07-29-2015, 07:34 AM)Vitkyng Wrote: I have yet to pick his spells, or write his background story down. But here is  his character sheet for a preview. 

Portho Nihilbuck

I am extremely busy this week so it may take me until the weekend to get the character finished.  But in the meantime let me know if there are any issues.  I will create an in-character account later this week.

A brief feedback.
- Stats: OK
- HP: how did you get 44? If you rolled: where and when?
- Mithral rapier +1 is 20(base)+500/lbs*0.5lbs(mithral)+2000(ench) =  2270gp
- Pass without trace listed 2x
- Craft is a class skill
- Open lock is cross-class

Looking forward to your background, including the part how he obtained such precious equipment (meaning the toddler-sized elven chain and the mithral weapon).

No rush, I'm still expecting feedback from @ Stygianangel and @GM Marvel
I am still stuck on whether I'm making an Elvin Cleric or a Germalaine Druid. But I'm leaning toward the Druid. A Cleric archer might be too stat intensive for what I rolled and not to mention aTiny Character riding a Eagle would be awesome! Big Grin
An *cough* underground *cough* druid(1) using a bow(2) and riding an eagle(3). Impressive.
(btw it's spelled with "jerm" not "germ" though the latter would make more sense for this particular race)
I'm curious about both... too bad I wouldn't allow one player to sport two player characters. Unless it's an elven cleric with Leadership feat and a jermlaine druid as a cohort...

EDIT:
(1) I don't have problems with underground druids since AD&D 2Ed's Druid Handbook was released. I even had to improvise once to tell what Entangle does in an underground cave.
(2) If the bow is still part of the concept. Druids are normally not proficient with them but they are not forbidden either.
(3) Technically an eagle could fly underground but not sure how easy it would be to convince, be it an animal companion or whatever. Just make sure you bump enough points into Ride because it will be a tough one...

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon