RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat
Lol I bet Jermlaine's really fear hookers.. those stiletto heels would be nasty to get stepped on by.
Quote this message in a reply
In these economic times, having a second career is pretty much a must. Wink

Having never heard of a Jermlaine, I had to look it up. Talk about a whole lot of ugly.
(03-03-2017, 08:25 PM)Merrinna Starsong Wrote: In these economic times, having a second career is pretty much a must.  Wink  

Having never heard of a Jermlaine, I had to look it up.  Talk about a whole lot of ugly.

Yup!  Big Grin

But most of the characters in this group are so ugly, that if they walked through a fun house they'd come out with a pay check.  Tongue   So I think Toot fits in perfectly.   Cool
*dies laughing*
Hopefully Shanna will help Merrinna balance that out a bit.
Gods know I can only offset so much Tongue
Ugliness is in numbers.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
So what about treasure?  We are now 8th level with 7th level equipment.  Are we planning on selling the golem or chopping it up for money?  What other treasure did we find in the armory?  Toot was given the amulet but that's all I believe Toot has found.
I will summarise the treasure probably in 24h unless a player is faster. There's a bit more Toot gained, you just never realised... not a level worth of treasure but still.
We have to get the promised reward, haven't we? Smile

I think it is better to sell it to the council to defend the city. Smile

We have an adamantide tower shield (door Smile.
Weapons and armors from armory. SG carries the granite club and two curved daggers. Lugar carries the "laser" hilt. There was other stuffs.
Vampire's gear: Murkatos has his cloak, etc?

Lugar and SG have loot from crypt.
SG carries two adamantine blades from Master's room.
Lugar has some salt.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon