RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pathfinder: Company of Stalwart Adventurers - Anova Chapter
Since I have decided to take the plunge and get involved as a GM rather than just a player, I want to see if anyone is interested in a Pathfibder game, set in the same homebrewed game world that GM Marvel uses for The Company of Stalwart Adventurers D&D 3.5 game?

GM Marvel and I have have spent years using this home-brewed world for our games both in person (at home, and n game shops) as well as online (here and Roll20). It s a rich campaign world with many complexities added by both GMs in collaboration. (We tend to stay out of each others way, but also use the other GMs plots and storylines add to the richness of our own games.) 

There is one unique 'quirk' to the world, and that is that the world is massive, and due to a long running series of events, beings from other worlds can end up here, meaning in addition to your standard 'high-fantasy "Euro-centric' characters, other cultures and settings are allowable (when game balance is observed).

Notes about this campaign in particular -

The Company of Stalwart Adventurer's - an adventurer's guild, with its founding among the many guilds of the free city of Cantus. 

Cantus - a sprawling metropolis of bridges and canals built across the Dragos river. Ruled by a mysterious group of masked spellcasters.(This s the home city where GM Marvel's campaign on RPGAddicts began)

Anova - a kingdom to the south of Cantus, Anova is now relatively small, a mere shadow of it's glorious past. Anova was once the center of a great empire, with it's capitol city, also called Anova, at it's center. The Anovans still remember this, and they continue to use their mighty Legions to try and reclaim their glory. The Great Arena of Anova keeps the populace of the crowded metropolis entertained and happy, while it both creates and chews up heroes at a steady pace. Basically picture a society based on Rome, but if Roman society continued into the typical thirteenth century standard fantasy level of technology.

The game would start in the great city of Anova, more would be discussed in the game thread once we have interested players.
So who is interested?
Quote this message in a reply
I of course would like to play.    Cool

Full disclosure to other players, even though I share this Home Brew game world with the DM, I have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of this area of the world.
(11-01-2017, 01:36 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: I of course would like to play.    Cool

Full disclosure to other players, even though I share this Home Brew game world with the DM, I have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of this area of the world.

Why I chose it Big Grin
I'll join up, sure. Pathfinder is still a system i enjoy.
Awesome we just need one more player and I will request a thread. :0
Bump. Any other takers?

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk
I would be interested in joining. I'm always up for some Pathfinder.
cool that means we have three players.. i will post my character creation guidelines (slightly better that pathfinder League so you'll be happy) and request a game thread.
 CHARACTER CREATION 

Edit: moved to the Character Creation Thread
Giving some serious thought to cooking up a Shabti Paladin.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon