RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Into the Fire
The group gathers to go over the next leg of the plan one last time before they arrive at the destination: Goran City, capital of Tanis III, Alpha Quadrant, Corporate Sector.  They are to land as normal at the spaceport to wait for their contact.  The contact, though, will be a no-show.  Instead, they should be greeted by port security after recieving a hot tip that they are bringing in illicit arms.  Crimes of this type are nearly always sent to the same detention facility as the one the Jedi is rumored to be kept in.  They are on their own at this point.  There is no back-up.  No last minute raids on the facility.  There is no clear identification of the Jedi.  It is only a rumor.  Once confirmed, it is up to the group to form their own escape plan.

The ship exits hyperspace near orbit of Tanis.  So far the plan is secure.  There are no Imperial forces in the area.  No CorpSec ships are bearing down on them. 

(Pause for any last minute actions/questions/etc.)
Rahullu says, "raaaaaahhgh hnnnhrrhhh huuguughghg uughguughhhghghghhhgh wrrhwrwwhw huurh huuguughghg aaaaahnr huuguughghg aaaaahnr wuuh aarrragghuuhw aarrragghuuhw aguhwwgggghhh uughghhhgh uughguughhhghghghhhgh" He shurgs and growls again"wrrhw aarrragghuuhw huurh aarrragghuuhw huurh raaaaaahhgh aarrragghuuhw huurh uughghhhgh raaaaaahhgh raaaaaahhgh"

Well if we want to have Tiktu as a backup we have to drop her off before we are to be captured, can we do that undetected? How do we wanna get captured btw nice and easy or resisting?
"Yes, we need to either hide Tiktuk in our ship, or let her off before we are captured. But she will also need to be near enough to stow away with our prison transport. tghink you can manage it Tiktuk?"
Once the ship exited hyperspace above Tanis III, the skies were clear, so to speak. The Bandits were still free of Imperial entanglements, at least for now.
As they discussed the next steps of their plan, Nova said something quietly under her breath, more to reassure herself than anything else. "Fly casual...." 

Then she looked over her shoulder from the captain's chair, for the Jawa. "Tiktuk, when you searched for the homing beacon... with your mind." Nova gestured mystically again. "Do you think you could find us the same way? Find me?" She indicated each member of the crew in turn. "DS. Rahullu. Senator Verbenti? Maybe even the Jedi? If you were close enough and you had the time, could you picture the Jedi clearly in your mind – the same way you were able to tell that there was no tracking device?"

Out of the corner of her eye, Nova saw what she assumed was a skeptical expression from Rahullu, and so she then spoke more tactically to Tiktuk. "Though as soon as you get within a parsec of the prison and a secure computer terminal, I want you to try to access as much about the layout of that place as you can. In fact, find out anything and everything you can about it. Who goes in. Out. How. Why. With what and at what time. You got it?" 

"I know people might overlook you because you're a Jawa, and once we land, I think we'll be able to hustle you off as some local scavenger who tried to stow away — if it comes to that, if we can't sneak you away in secret. But DS has a point. Do you think you can lay low, stay close and stay safe, once the lot of us get separated from you and locked up?"

Then Nova looked to Rahullu. "And unfortunately, I think we're probably gonna have to 'make it look good,' Lu, No smuggler worth his spice has ever gone down without a fight."
Grunting Rahullu nods to Nova"uughguughhhghghghhhgh uughguughhhghghghhhgh aaaaahnr uggguh uughguughhhghghghhhgh uuh uughghhhgh aarrragghuuhw raaaaaahhgh aguhwwgggghhh" Then he thinks to himself what the hell is upp With Nova, feel us, she is high on spice or what?

"Okay boss, but weapons on stun is my suggestion  we dont want to kill anyone? Also remember name discipline call me rog or bandit two for now, Bandit one"
Nova nodded. "I don't want Mina's rap sheet to be any longer than it needs to be."

She flipped the setting of her blaster to stun and smiled lopsidedly. "I'll even shoot left-handed." Nova was left-handed.

Then she took a breath. "Rongharra. Karst. If we wind up getting into it at the spaceport, she could make a run for it then. And we've got that ceiling hatch. This port can't eyeball everything. I can take it super slow on descent, creep up close to the walls, and then maybe our Jawa secret weapon can hang out on the docking bay rooftop until the coast is clear...."
Once done with the new transponder Tiktuk continued working, this time she was simply altering a cargo crate so that it had air vents, a food & water supply and could be locked and unlocked thus opened from the inside. Once she was done and rejoined the rest of the crew she listened to nova and gave her a vague hand wave. "Choota noogi nama dik toogi nut looki nim nim nock tooki." (Finding one of the crew is difficult, Easier to find clan. Find Jedi .... Hard Jedi can resist." When asked about getting off she responded "Looki nom port bing bing naka naka juk juk." (I made a crate, I can be Curriered over to a place near the prison.) When asked about the security system she would give a shrug. "Jook nong dik tuki loo naku." (The song of the machine is a song, Computers sing strange when forced.)
(06-30-2017, 10:33 PM)Tiktuk Wrote: Once done with the new transponder Tiktuk continued working, this time she was simply altering a cargo crate so that it had air vents, a food & water supply and could be locked and unlocked thus opened from the inside.  Once she was done and rejoined the rest of the crew she listened to nova and gave her a vague hand wave.  "Choota noogi nama dik toogi nut looki nim nim nock tooki."  (Finding one of the crew is difficult, Easier to find clan. Find Jedi .... Hard Jedi can resist." When asked about getting off she responded "Looki nom port bing bing naka naka juk juk." (I made a crate, I can be Curriered over to a place near the prison.) When asked about the security system she would give a shrug. "Jook nong dik tuki loo naku." (The song of the machine is a song, Computers sing strange when forced.)

[OoC anyone eklse have the image of a crate with a hamster water bottle, maybe a wheel for exercise]

"We need to practice using our aliases from here on ou I suggest, no slips. One mention of Garlen or worse, DS and things could go sour. The same for you Rog or you Mina. From here on out I am Karst Jenti, or if you forget Bandit Three, burt smugglers don't often use codenames for each other. We need to be smugglers not operatives. Senator what was your alias?"
The prison is not on this planet. The location is a closely guarded secret. Even the rebel informant doesn't know. After the fiasco at Star's End, they've become even more cautious. The Alliance hasn't released any sensitive information regarding the informant to the group because they regard this mission as a long, long shot to succeed. They've given you what you need to get captured and nothing more. Also, you don't need a man on the outside to bust you loose. What may be surprising to hear is that I want you to succeed in breaking out. It wouldn't be fun to watch you bang your heads against a wall until you quit.
(OOC please head baning was in in my teens Smile That said. It's fine .)

Tiktuk goes back to the crate and paints the Live cargo, Handle with care and Dangerous Animal symbols on the crate.

She then walks back to the group. Looks right at Nova. "Chugi nakua eka tagooni reta." (The spirits will guide us.)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon