RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

[IC] A Stolen Land
(01-08-2018, 05:55 PM)Eran Wrote: Eran nods to Nex:  Thanks the bolts. I also speak sylvan and if you think I could try to negotiate with them.

[OOC - this was the request so Eran has got a high diplomacy skill and he could try the checks "two times" Big Grin ]

Im not sure how medieval humans would feel about an Emberkin ruler but we'll have to see.  Any fire in the area and you could find yourself being chased out of the country with pitchforks.  Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
((Well see that’s the beauty of creating your own kingdom: you make the rules. Wink ))
DM, there are some open questions IC and OOC: http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....2#pid29882
(01-05-2018, 04:08 PM)Tushou Wrote:
(01-05-2018, 03:47 PM)DM Dougfan Wrote: Happs grumbles something about wishing he had some cold iron, to which Andra coldly responds "And that would do...what?  Make them angry with us and turn them into hostile adversaries?"

Happs has nothing in response to that.

What do you know about them? - he asks Happs - What kind of fey live here?

OOC - We are at the edge of C9, aren't we? Is the camp of bandits in this direction too? It is in the forest, isn't it? Do we have a map IC too? If I were a bandit I'd settled somewhere next to the river (fresh water).

Happs turns and raises an eyebrow at the newcomer.  "Nothin'.  I know nothin' about them.  Didn't even know there was actually fey here.  But now it makes sense.  At the camp, all sorts of things kept happenin' to us that we wanted to pick up and leave, go to the ruins.  Kressle put an axe in that plan...and the mutiny leader's throat."

[[OOC: yes, you are at the border of C9.  Bandit camp is in this general direction.  Map is incoming...]]

Andra rolls her eyes at the questions and suggestions of diplomacy.  "They aren't there!  I already told you that!"
"What do you all think? Head south and east (C11) continuing our spiral around the Trading post,  do the spiral deosil instead and head West (B8), or detour into the woods and check out these fey?"(C9)
@Happs
Which ruins? The Temple of Erastil?
But you know this terrain (C9), your camp was in this direction. Is it beside the river?

@Andra
Okay, they are not here, but I'm sure they will spot us if we go into their forest.

@Valdi
I prefer if we check out these fey first. We find them or they find us.  (C9)

Finally he turns to Nex
But you are our leader now, lady.
Happs glances oddly at Tushou after his question.  "Wot?  Erastil?  Nah, I'm talking about the big ruined fort southaways.  It's pretty far from here, not much point in going there yet."
(01-09-2018, 03:43 AM)Valdi Wrote: "What do you all think? Head south and east (C11) continuing our spiral around the Trading post,  do the spiral deosil instead and head West (B8), or detour into the woods and check out these fey?"(C9)

"I say we continue into these woods for now."  Vidar spoke in with a thick skald accent.  He wanted to know more about these Fey that lived close by.  So far they were the closest neighbors they've discovered.  Oleg and Svetlanna never mentioned them so they must not be anything to worry about, not like kobolds and tits-sil-wyrms he thought.  He wondered what kind of strange things happened at the bandit camp that Happs spoke and thought of an old lesson Uncle Snorri told him about guests.  "I know not of Fey but I know how a guest should be treated if he enters your house with weapons." 
[[*le poke?*]]
OOC - I think we are waiting for Nex. But if everybody agree we go forward into the forest.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon