RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 1-5: Vault of Hate
Ooc oh so it's just the brandy essence, OK. (though originally there were two flasks to be sufficient for the two scimitars but let's assume some remained)

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk
Satisfied with his concoction, Lugar sneaks up to within 10' of the bear and slowly pours the sticky sweet wine onto the cavern floor and along the wall.  With any luck this gnome's bear will catch the scent, lapp the sweet wine up, and take a good nap. Then I can sneak past the poor creature (gnome) and deal with the other two.  Old fart Duergar, hah!

Move Silently = 22
Lugar can hear the dwarf-formed flaming figure whispering,
A druid with a bear animal companion or a druid (in bear form) with a gnome companion...

After the whisper, he speaks loudly in common:
What are you searching here, DRUID?!

Giant can hear the loud question but not the whisper.

As Lugar sneaks up he already knows the bear caught the smell as it turns and growls in his generic direction. However, the young gnome also turns and stares the duergar straight in the eye-- or at least, in that direction.
Lugar is now still on the other side of the gate, about 15 feet from the bear and 10 feet from the gnome. Any change in plan?
(07-15-2016, 06:47 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: After the whisper, he speaks loudly in common:
What are you searching here, DRUID?!

Giant can hear the loud question but not the whisper.

First nasty orc and now druid... Can it see me? Is it talking to me? But I'm not a druid I'm a ranger. - he is thinking about and goes forward as I mentioned before (I can't move Giant's token)
(move silently: 5, spot: 14, listen: 6, He is not so silent giant Smile )

I'm a ranger not a druid you bastard talking undead! Zizz was a druid!- he answers when he reaches the cover, pillar, etc. - I can see you! Prepare to die! ... Khm, again! .... Khm, forever!
Ooc Zizz was a ranger as well... Smile

(07-15-2016, 12:26 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Ooc Zizz was a ranger as well... Smile

ooc - oops, but they don't know that fortunately Wink  You know SG's int is not his best ability ... but not the worst.
The adventure continues in Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon