RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat)
(07-23-2017, 02:57 PM)DM Spiral Wrote: Just dropping in to post the admin activity warning.  With no notice or update from the Game Moderator we give threads six months from this post date before we delete the game.  We only save games that have been completed.  So that means within the next 6 months, the DM needs to give us an update, return, or another player needs to take over as DM.  

If none of the above occurs make sure any active players save any of their stories, character ideas or whatever within the allotted time. It will be unrecoverable after deletion.

Thanks for the update. I will watch for the time limit ... if there is no update I might be willing to take over. I have no idea where his story was goimg, but given a few months I can come up with something.

That is if the other players are willing to have me GM.  There has to be sufficient interest or it isn't worth it.   @Shunnaaza ?   @Callie  ?   @Thedaara ?   @Dezynn ?       who is still active?

And would you have any objections to me taking over as GM if Nerdred does not return in, let's say 3 months more (end of October so just under six months since he last posted)?

I would write Mk-L1G out of the story, at least as a heroic character.  I am not a fan of the DMPC style.. it's mre fun for players to not feel like the GM might be favouring his/her character.

What do you all think?
Quote this message in a reply
I don't mind if you DM but if possible I would rather a non-player take over.  I know you enjoy your character and it would suck for you to have to dump him because a GM vanished without any word.  I think we should first advertise to see if there is a GM out there that might want to take over the group.  If that doesn't work then we can figure something out.  Perhaps the two of us could GM like we use to do in our RL games so you don't have to give up your character.

So should we advertise?
Sure we can advertise, but I'd rather DM it alone than have you have yet another game on your plate. Don't worry Long would not simply cease to exist.. he'd still be in teh story.. just not front and center as one of the party.

The success rate on games looking for GMs is usually fairly low.. so don't dscount my offer. But yes, we can and should at least try to recruit a GM.
(07-24-2017, 01:41 AM)MK-L1G "Long Wrote: Sure we can advertise, but I'd rather DM it alone than have you have yet another game on your plate. Don't worry  Long would not simply cease to exist.. he'd still be in teh story.. just not front and center as one of the party.

The success rate on games looking for GMs is usually fairly low.. so don't dscount my offer.  But yes, we can and should at least try to recruit a GM.

Don't worry, I'm not discounting your offer.  Just trying to find the best solution for everyone.  If no one steps up then I'm fine with you GMing.

I just posted the GM request.
Roll call!!

I am starting to organize ideas to pick up this campaign where Nerdred left off, but before I do I want to know who is interested in continuing?

@Shunna Maza? (@GM Marvel)
@Dez Synn? ( @Ebon Black )
@Callie? (@Merrima)
@Theda Barra? (@ Rolemancer)

Is anyone interested in this Star wars: Saga game continuing before i make the effort of developing the story?
Me!! Me!! Me!!
If I must. Wink
My level of annoyance with people who just vanish from the site without a single word to anyone knows no bounds.   Dodgy
No kidding, but I cannot do that. You know where I live .
(09-13-2017, 03:21 PM)Vitkyng Wrote: No kidding, but I cannot do that. You know where I live .

You're saying you don't want an angry Rancor battering down your door?  Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon