RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Chapter 1-2: Tunnels of Hate - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [IC] Chapter 1-2: Tunnels of Hate (/showthread.php?tid=97)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Chapter 1-2: Tunnels of Hate - DM Surranó - 07-24-2015

We left off when an elderly chap called Sirrith Leshan-Kher started a duel with Giant in a tunnel that turned from natural to constructed, Giant being the champion of the "dwarf who didn't tell his name" (excellent roleplay of low stats by the way). Giant was hurt but not wounded and an apparent grin of evil ran wide on Sirrith's face...

It's the party's turn!

|_|
|_|
|M|m|L|_|G|S|_|_|_|_|_|_|#|

M - Maul
m - Merri
L - Lugar
G - Giant
S - Sirrith
# - gate

RE: Chapter 1-2: Tunnels of Hate - Silent Giant - 07-24-2015

ooc - SG's and Sirrith's init was 21, Lugar's 20..., Merri, Maul?

RE: Chapter 1-2: Tunnels of Hate - DM Surranó - 07-24-2015

The whole battle started on that fatal day... the next daily digest would've contained this Smile

23 - Giant (before Sirrith due to readied action in first round)
23 - Sirrith
20 - Lugar
10 - Maul
6 - Merri

as far as I remember.
And by the way, greetings here Smile

RE: Chapter 1-2: Tunnels of Hate - DM Surranó - 07-25-2015

So now that all the "current" players are here may we resume the round? We are right after Sirrith's attack so it's the party's turn. You may post out of sequence, I'll take care of resolving any possible conflicts.

RE: Chapter 1-2: Tunnels of Hate - Lugar - 07-26-2015

(07-25-2015, 07:37 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: So now that all the "current" players are here may we resume the round? We are right after Sirrith's attack so it's the party's turn. You may post out of sequence, I'll take care of resolving any possible conflicts.

Ooc (Did SG's attack glance off Sirrith's shield or pass through it? The fight should be over since Sirrith said is was to first blood.)

Before Sirrith can attack again Lugar speaks. "Is your Honor satisfied OLD Warrior, or will you break your word now that you have drawn first blood?" He stresses the word Honor like he would rather spit it out of his mouth. 

Lugar stands like a spring under pressure, just waiting to unleash a volley of arrows at the mysterious old man.

RE: Chapter 1-2: Tunnels of Hate - DM Surranó - 07-27-2015

(07-26-2015, 08:11 PM)Lugar Wrote: Ooc (Did SG's attack glance off Sirrith's shield or pass through it? The fight should be over since Sirrith said is was to first blood.)

OOC - Back in PH I miscalculated some of Giant's stats and wrote it actually passed and by the time we clarified with Giant's player PH was already down and I could never correct. Actually, his axe bounced off harmlessly Sirrith's shield.

(07-26-2015, 08:11 PM)Lugar Wrote: Before Sirrith can attack again Lugar speaks. "Is your Honor satisfied OLD Warrior, or will you break your word now that you have drawn first blood?" He stresses the word Honor like he would rather spit it out of his mouth.

Lugar stands like a spring under pressure, just waiting to unleash a volley of arrows at the mysterious old man.

OOC - I take it as a readied action on Lugar's behalf. Rememer that readied actions are standard and not full-round.

Maul stands in the background, tense and on the ready, his symbol of a flaming sunburst in his clutches.

Merri's turn!

RE: Chapter 1-2: Tunnels of Hate - DM Surranó - 07-28-2015

OOC - taking over in Merri's absence.

Merri drops the everburning light mace to the ground and clutches her greatsword with two hands. Let it come whatever has to...
With her, there are now three readied for action.

Giant's turn! waiting or attacking?

Not waiting for Sirrith's response, Giant promptly sent a series of devastating blows to the knight; hitting him squarely twice and the third blow, from his off-hand attack, sweeping through the knight's body as if it were thin air. Yet, no blood splattered from the deep wounds...

"Blood?" Sirrith asks in response to Lugar's provocation and follows Giant who stepped backwards. "I can see no blood" and launches an attack.

Seeing that he's not the one to give in, Maul utters Pelor's name and his symbol shines up brightily . . .

@Lugar: your turn to unleash your readied action.
@Merrinna Starsong: If you are around feel free to use a readied action as well. (otherwise, you'll just stand there, clutching desperately that greatsword Wink )

RE: Chapter 1-2: Tunnels of Hate - Merrinna Starsong - 07-28-2015

(I don't know what's going on. I missed the initial encounter post. )

Merri holds up her hand and unleashes a trio of magic missiles that fly directly into their opponent.

(Caster level 5 gives her 3 missiles at 1d4+1 each I guess you'll have to roll for me.)

(OOC - The initial encounter post was back in PH Smile I just mentioned it in the very first post in this thread. sorry I took it for granted that everyone knew.)

Merri blasts the knight squarely in the chest (OOC - for 14 hit points)

@Lugar to act before Sirrith could finish his attack...