RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat (/showthread.php?tid=95)

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Toot - 03-06-2017

Well Toot hasn't found any treasure except the amulet the old woman gave him.  The DM says Toot found something else but unless he's talking about the load of crap Toot found in his pants after encountering the Specter, then I don't know what he is referring too.  

I did suddenly realize something.  I think Toot needs to return to the old lady to let her know what happened so she can go tell that wizard that suddenly popped up to Force Wall the Specter.  It might be important and they may have more information about what is going on.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 03-06-2017

Old woman?!? Now that's insulting. Well, maybe not. Considering jermlaine life expectancy, that is. She was barely middle-aged by human standards.
The DM didn't say "found"; the DM said "gained".
The idea of returning... may be problematic. I did not mention but as soon as the whole company passed (golem included) the cylinder of light disappeared. But who knows? You may meet again in the obscure, if distant, future. But you will know more, as soon as I'll have time to post IC about what happens the next morning.

(03-06-2017, 06:10 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Old woman?!? Now that's insulting. Well, maybe not. Considering jermlaine life expectancy, that is. She was barely middle-aged by human standards.
The DM didn't say "found"; the DM said "gained".
The idea of returning... may be problematic. I did not mention but as soon as the whole company passed (golem included) the cylinder of light disappeared. But who knows? You may meet again in the obscure, if distant, future. But you will know more, as soon as I'll have time to post IC about what happens the next morning.

Yes, Jermlaine do have a tendency to come to sudden and violent ends.  But I believe I read that because of their fey heritage, Jermlaine are actually Immortal.  For a race with such huge wisdom modifiers, you would think they would quickly learn what to avoid to keep from going splat.

As for the cylinder of light, have we even technically walked through it yet?  Toot just showed everyone the universal Jermlaine greeting signifying that he means no harm and then Torin failed his Fort save so now he's scarred for life.  Tongue  Doesn't Portho want to go back to his home in the Forgotten Realms?  Torin is from the Forgotten Realms too isn't he or did they just meet up in this world?

Oh yeah, and now Toot knows how to speak Auran, he can summon Air Elementals that he will be able to actually command.  They have a fly speed of 100' (perfect) and because of his Augmented Summoning feat they will have a strength of 14 instead of 10.  Though I think they can only carry up to a light load while flying.  Some sources seem to suggest creatures can fly when carrying heavier loads but with reduced speed.  I will keep researching unless the DM has house ruled something for flying creatures.

I found this nifty tool for carrying capacities.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Torin - 03-06-2017

I created a Google Apps Script which saves my characters sheets from Myth-Weavers to my Google Drive. It's works for me, but there are some dirty hack (e.g. fixed pathname without checking, ...). It is only save the sheet if it is different from the previous. You should create a trigger and it will run automatically. (For the 1st time you must run it manually cos you should accept some rights.)

If some of you want it then send a PM to me.

Not sure what you mean by not having crossed the light. Chapter 1-11 is history and 2-1 is current.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Lugar - 03-06-2017

Yeah we crossed. Besides the loot, we need to identify the weapons that were in the vault and visit the whore house.

While unbathed (not really a problem) and asleep (more so)

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Lugar - 03-06-2017

(03-03-2017, 08:25 PM)Merrinna Starsong Wrote: In these economic times, having a second career is pretty much a must. Wink

Having never heard of a Jermlaine, I had to look it up. Talk about a whole lot of ugly.

To find Merri!

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Portho Nihilbuck - 03-06-2017

Portho had found a potion and two masterwork blades before he ever met the party, or even met Torin as well. He may or may not be inclined to share those based on what they are. He does wish to return home, so if thet is not the something that the party is willing to assist with, he may decide to take his leave. Of course just because the party does not make it a priority does not mean they are refusing to assist, he is smart enough to know tghat portals rto other prime materials may take decades to find.