RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat (/showthread.php?tid=95)

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 03-02-2017

Whew... this is tricky but I managed to open your sheet (funny but I don't think there's an "official" way a campaign's owner could see the sheets of the campaign's characters)
I gotta tell it lacks quite some detail. Like, your race. Smile
So since you have to work on it anyway I'd prefer MW or roll20, especially because UnseenServant is more like a 2Ed thing while those others have 3.5 templates.
Getting back to the story, looking forward to the full version Smile

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Lugar - 03-02-2017

Advancing Rogue again. Is Lugar treated as a level 8 character or level 7 concerning ability bonuses / feats, because of his LA+1?

Answered my own question: It goes by hit die

- Your class for the new level: Rogue 5
- Your new feats: None (class feature gained 3d6 sneak attack)
- Your stat increase: None
- Your new / improved skills: +10 = +3 Hide, +7 Use Magic Device
- Your decision on HP: +(4+2) = 6HP

Am I correct that BaB and Saves are unchanged?

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Shanna Rendin - 03-02-2017

Yeah, I worked off MW for the actual splat details. The background on US is what I'm working off of. I'll link the mw sheet in a sec.

Every time I try to account switch, it says "This account is already linked to an user

Edit: nvm. At work and I can't access the sheet somehow. Will link it asap

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Silent Giant - 03-02-2017

- Your class for the new level: Ranger
- Your new feats: Endurance
- Your stat increase: +1STR
- Your new / improved skills: +2spot,+2listen +4 knowledge geography
- Your decision on HP: +(6+3) HP

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Portho Nihilbuck - 03-02-2017

- Your class for the new level Bard 8
- Your new feats (if you gained any, including class specific ones) no new feats
- Your stat increase (if you gained any): +1 Chr
- Your new / improved skills: +1 Concentration, +1 Diplomacy, +1 Hide, +1 Knowledge (local), +1 Perform(oratory), +1 Perform (wind instrument), +1 Seense Motive, +1 Use Magic Device
- Your decision on HP: 2/3 of max (round up) = 4 hP +3 Con = 7 HP

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 03-02-2017

acknlowledged. will check new sheets hopefully tomorrow.
@Lugar - your BAB is unchanged since Ftr and Rogue don't add up and Rog 5 doesn't gain you a thing. Same goes for Ref and Fort. Will saves do add up but of course no sugar on level 7. So yeah you are pretty much right.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Toot - 03-03-2017

• Your class for the new level: Doodid  8th level now!!  
  • Your new feats (if you gained any, including class specific ones): Nope.  Not until 9th level
  • Your stat increase (if you gained any): Added +1 to Wisdom (duh).  Toot now has a Wis 22 (24 with Periapt)
  • Your new / improved skills: Gain 4 skill points +1(Int)= 5 skill points  I learned Auran (2pts), Know Religion (2pts), Concentration (1pt)
  • Your decision on HP: either take 2/3 of max (round up) or roll: Taking 2/3 of max (round up) +6hp +1con= +7hp's total.  Current Hp's: 58

Also Gained:
  • +1 attack (+6/+1) Yay! 2 attacks!
  • +1 Fort and Will saves
  • LARGE WILDSHAPE!!  WOOT!!!   Big Grin
  • Another 3rd & 4th Level Spell
  • Wild Empathy is now 10 [Level 8 +2 synergy Handle animal = 10]
  • Boo gained nothing.  Sad

I believe that's it!  I will leave my Signature up for a couple of days so you can see the changes compared to my sheet before changing it.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 03-03-2017

(03-03-2017, 04:14 AM)Lugar Wrote: First he thinks about sharing any reward with Murkatos, Portho, Toot, and Torin but neglects to bring it up.

Now that you mention it. Did you agree in any kind of reward, in addition to food, lodging, plus the tons of adamantine and magic you've collected? Smile
If someone would gather one by one all the treasure you could go through it and see how much you can sell/exchange for other items and services/

(03-03-2017, 04:14 AM)Lugar Wrote: Privately he wonders why Murkatos left his family behind.

You probably remember, even if Lugar forgot, that Murkatos has only a niece he calls family and that Toot's world is not his home. If you want, you can ask him about his intents on coming here IC, anyway, since he's with you right now... With the construct stationed outside the house as a guard dog Wink

(03-03-2017, 04:14 AM)Lugar Wrote: The day felt as long as a year for the curmudgeon dwarf.

Based on my XP notes I guess this day started around 2016/03/31 (when Lugar realised the use of elven brandy). So one year is spot on! Smile
By the way this two-day chapter started in June 2015 (the site change in July already found the four in the tunnels).
Let's spin this up a bit chaps, otherwise I'll die of old age prematurely Wink

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Merrinna Starsong - 03-03-2017

Can't wait to wake up and find myself surrounded by dwarves, orcs, and goblins. :p Sorry Toot, you look like a goblin.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Toot - 03-03-2017

(03-03-2017, 04:06 PM)Merrinna Starsong Wrote: Can't wait to wake up and find myself surrounded by dwarves, orcs, and goblins.  :p  Sorry Toot, you look like a goblin.

"That ok.  Me think you look like Hooker."  Tongue

It is very hard to find a Jermlaine picture that isn't terrible.

They've went from this...

[Image: Jermlaine-2.jpg]

To this...

[Image: gremjerm.gif]

To This...

[Image: latest?cb=20160110151322&path-prefix=ru]

Since Toot has the benefit of being raised by a human and not in crushing poverty, s/he doesn't need to look so disheveled.

Toot would possibly appear as a more privileged Jermlaine like the Leaders, who in 4e are called Mage Midge.  One example of there appearance...

[Image: Jermlaine-Mage-Midge.jpg]

It looks kind of cool but I saw Toot as a little less menacing.