RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat (/showthread.php?tid=95)

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Lugar - 02-03-2017

Pretty much. Like SG said, vampire body first. Crown is a good idea, but we also have that suspiciously malignant dagger. Maybe Portho will have some idea if we are successful. So Toot, Torin, and Maul are holding back in case bad things happen?

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Portho Nihilbuck - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 07:18 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: So the exact plan is...

Torin casts Hide from Undead on Lugar, Giant, and Portho.
Giant carries Sermour's remains.
Lugar carries the crown, the axe, and only he knows what else.
Portho follows to provide arcane support.
The trio climbs up while the armorer does his best to keep the guardian relaxed.
Once up and through the open trapdoor the plan is to start throwing random stuff in the generic direction of the circle.

Correct? (if nobody objects I will carry on IC with this plan)

Portho can provide bard song support but useless as arcane support. I'm out of almost all spells.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 02-03-2017

well... songs are what I meant by "arcane support" Smile

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Toot - 02-03-2017

I assume that Toot and Boo is just staying back with armorer?

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 02-05-2017

Assumptions are mine. Decisions are on players. But that is what I assumed, yes.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 02-07-2017

If the plan is OK as it is I will propel things forward in 8 hours.

Chapter 1-11 is up.
I still feel some ambiguity on the various items' and bodyparts' whereabouts so please clarify either here on in your first IC post in the new thread.
E.g. "Giant steps aside, carrying the bag with all the grisly remains of Sermour," or "Lugar reaches up to check his hat as a habit but then remembers that he wears Sermour's circlet instead."
Will setup roll20 on the same circle map as previously.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Torin - 02-07-2017

(02-07-2017, 03:41 PM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote: Hearing the malice in the young man's voice and seeing the swarming skeletons, Portho gulps..  

Then steeling himself he begins to recite an epic poem about a heroic stand against the forces of darkness....

The brown pants Big GrinBig Grin

"Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the sea, this captain and his crew were always in danger of being boarded by pirates from a pirate ship.

One day while they were sailing, they saw that a pirate ship had sent a boarding party to try and board their ship. The crew  became worried, but the Captain was calm.

He bellowed to his First Mate, "Bring me my red shirt!"

The First Mate quickly got the Captain's red shirt, which the captain put on. Then he led his crew into battle against the mean pirates. Although there were some casualties among the crew, the pirates were defeated.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending two boarding parties towards their ship. The crew was nervous, but the Captain,  calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!" And once again the battle was on!

The Captain and his crew fought off the boarding parties, though this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day's events when an  ensign looked at the Captain and asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?"

The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, explained, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the blood, so you men will continue to fight unafraid." The men sat in silence. They were amazed at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to the Captain, their leader, for his usual command.

The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, 'Bring me my brown pants!!!'"

"Not again," you moan as you face one Brilhasti ap Tarj...

(this story is so bearded it even made it into Game of Thrones...)

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Toot - 02-07-2017

(02-07-2017, 04:16 PM)Torin Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 03:41 PM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote: Hearing the malice in the young man's voice and seeing the swarming skeletons, Portho gulps..  

Then steeling himself he begins to recite an epic poem about a heroic stand against the forces of darkness....

The brown pants Big GrinBig Grin

"Long ago, when sailing ships ruled the sea, this captain and his crew were always in danger of being boarded by pirates from a pirate ship.

One day while they were sailing, they saw that a pirate ship had sent a boarding party to try and board their ship. The crew  became worried, but the Captain was calm.

He bellowed to his First Mate, "Bring me my red shirt!"

The First Mate quickly got the Captain's red shirt, which the captain put on. Then he led his crew into battle against the mean pirates. Although there were some casualties among the crew, the pirates were defeated.

Later that day, the lookout screamed that there were two pirate vessels sending two boarding parties towards their ship. The crew was nervous, but the Captain,  calm as ever, bellowed, "Bring me my red shirt!" And once again the battle was on!

The Captain and his crew fought off the boarding parties, though this time more casualties occurred.

Weary from the battles, the men sat around on deck that night recounting the day's events when an  ensign looked at the Captain and asked, "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before the battle?"

The Captain, giving the ensign a look that only a captain can give, explained, "If I am wounded in battle, the red shirt does not show the blood, so you men will continue to fight unafraid." The men sat in silence. They were amazed at the courage of such a man.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout screamed that there were pirate ships, 10 of them, all with boarding parties on their way. The men became silent and looked to the Captain, their leader, for his usual command.

The Captain, calm as ever, bellowed, 'Bring me my brown pants!!!'"

This was my mother's favorite joke!