RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat (/showthread.php?tid=95)

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 11-04-2016

clever thinking, on both fronts...

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Torin - 11-04-2016

Whist! -They are elit ... warriors and a possible vampire or similiars.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 11-04-2016

Wow. Just Wow. Look what my wife found for me. Too bad she won't buy it Smile

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/173a/

(I would buy it if it came by the dozen for the same price)

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Lugar - 11-05-2016

Can anyone summon an unseen servant to pull the granite fisted club out of SG's sack? Keep your mind's out of the gutter! Big Grin

I reviewed the threads and while Portho said he "passed" the hilt back to Lugar, I never specifically said he took it... So Portho could still have the light sword that hits like a great sword, technically... Either way, Lugar would give it back to Portho since HE knows how to activate it. Not sure if it's alignment based but i'm hoping it is the kind of sword that forces Undead to Fort save or DIE!

DM - could we tell if one of the daggers had an evil/hatred feeling to it??? I think SG was on to something in some of the earlier threads...

Is Toot's bear acting yet? Even without Magic Fang Boo could add flanking bonuses.... or charge the caster and grapple the son of a bitch!

I liked the grease spell... anyone else have alchemist fire besides Lugar?

I think Maul should heal the worst of us, then Turn Turn Turn. If we don't have an Unseen servant to fetch us weapons, then Murkatos Big Grin and give the club to Hercules!

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Lugar - 11-05-2016

(11-04-2016, 08:45 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Wow. Just Wow. Look what my wife found for me. Too bad she won't buy it Smile

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/173a/

(I would buy it if it came by the dozen for the same price)

That would go nice with some Crown Royale!

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Toot - 11-05-2016

Toot has Alchemist Fire, Acid, and Holy Water.  He also has Tanglefoot bags and Thunderstones.

I think Boo is climbing up on the same round that I cast Summon Nature's Ally because the DM said all Toot could see right now is the ceiling.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 11-05-2016

(11-05-2016, 01:56 AM)Lugar Wrote: Can anyone summon an unseen servant to pull the granite fisted club out of SG's sack? Keep your mind's out of the gutter! Big Grin

I reviewed the threads and while Portho said he "passed" the hilt back to Lugar, I never specifically said he took it... So Portho could still have the light sword that hits like a great sword, technically... Either way, Lugar would give it back to Portho since HE knows how to activate it. Not sure if it's alignment based but i'm hoping it is the kind of sword that forces Undead to Fort save or DIE!

DM - could we tell if one of the daggers had an evil/hatred feeling to it??? I think SG was on to something in some of the earlier threads...

Is Toot's bear acting yet? Even without Magic Fang Boo could add flanking bonuses.... or charge the caster and grapple the son of a bitch!

I think Maul should heal the worst of us, then Turn Turn Turn. If we don't have an Unseen servant to fetch us weapons, then Murkatos Big Grin and give the club to Hercules!

1. I don't think unseen servant could operate anyone's extradimensional container, not even the caster's.
2. Someone else (Murkatos) may do so but it needs some attention from Giant to pass the sack over to him.
3. I believe Torin did a DM on the blue-silver dagger and identified it as: Strong transmutation. He offered identify to be cast tomorrow, and nobody bothered casting DM on the red-black dagger. What SG mentioned was based on an assumption that one of the daggers could be the key.
4. Recommendations on Maul's actions taken.

(11-05-2016, 02:14 AM)Toot Wrote: I think Boo is climbing up on the same round that I cast Summon Nature's Ally because the DM said all Toot could see right now is the ceiling.

5. Yes it's Toot popping his head up first, followed immediately by Boo on same initiative. Torin being able to see the ceiling was from the middle of the shaft, stalled behind Torin but the dwarf moved since then.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Silent Giant - 11-05-2016

1-2. Giant doesn't have extradimensional container. If he has the club it is on his back. But I thought items from armory are in Portho's or Lugar's haversack/bag of holding. Giant has two daggers from armory (and two adamantine blades from master's room) only. One of his common sack is filled with treasure from tombs and the other one contains Merri's body.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Toot - 11-05-2016

Did my Earth Elemental do any damage?  You first said the Elemental hit but made no mention of damage.  So I asked, am I suppose to roll the damage?  To speed things up I rolled the Elemental's damaged.  But then in your next post, you made no mention if I AM suppose to roll damage or even if the damage had any effect. 

I believe you said blunt attacks would be more effective than SG greatsword.  Since Earth Elementals hit with Slam (bludgeoning) attacks, the Elemental's Slams should bypass damage reduction unless it has some other damage reduction too. Huh

If the Elemental's Slam attacks do hurt the Skeleton Warriors then I will likely summon more Elementals because not only do they do damage but they also soak up attacks to prevent damage.  Toot could also summon 1 to 3 Thoqquas which are tougher (Elementals have 15hp's to Thoqqua's 22hp's) and do a lot more damage (1d6+6 for Elementals to 1d6+5+2d6fire for Thoqqua and set things on fire) than a regular Elemental.  They also have Tremorsense so they can pinpoint anyone within 60'.

On a completely unrelated topic... This is my 200th post!  Big Grin

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 11-05-2016

Yes the elemental did damage, sorry I didn't mention. Actually I rolled the very same damage as you rolled.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk