RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat (/showthread.php?tid=95)

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Toot - 10-31-2016

(10-28-2016, 07:21 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: AFAIK Portho was on Giant's shoulder all the way up so he's pretty much deafened as well... BTW can't he detect (magic) traps?

[OoC: Wouldn't detect magic work as a poor man's detect magical traps?  If a Trap Door detects as magical, it's more likely it's from a trap or an arcane lock than any beneficial magic. ]

[OoC: I hope to be awake enough to post something when I get home from work today.  I'm suppose to be off work right now but work has been springing surprise shift extensions me or appealing to my good nature by telling me there is no one else to take a shift like they did for Last night.  I was suppose to be on vacation.  Grrr. Dodgy   So now I should have 4 days left (Monday to Thursday) for vacation except for a surprise 1 hour training for our new Wheelchair van on Tuesday.  Grrr.  Dodgy ]

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 10-31-2016

Funny, isn't 1st Nov a public holiday around that part of the world?

And sure, you can detect the presence of magic and this one is indeed a magical one.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Toot - 10-31-2016

Not that I'm aware of...  We had our Thanksgiving on October 10th.  We also have Halloween on October 31st and our Remembrance day is coming up on November 11th but they aren't holidays.  Huh  In the U.S. there is a All Saints' Day on November 1st that's a Christian holiday but it's not a federal public holiday.

Toot can't cast a detect magic on the trap door because the antimagic field is in the way.  Grr.  But someone else could... hint... hint...

The trap door is actually visible from the shaft only-- or from the cradling arms of a certain construct-- so the field isn't the only problem.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Lugar - 10-31-2016

I get that Toot is joining us in the vault and I'm assuming it's to climb up the shaft with the rest. Is Torin in the shaft or still contemplating another move?

If only SG were in the vault and could see Toot dressed as a Mummy riding a bear... He'd go apeshit with his axe! Lol

Which reminds me; I don't think Giant ever mentioned picking up his axe but assume he did as I can't imagine it being against his will.

AFAIK Torin didn't mention entering the vault proper and I don't want to push him against his will so I'll clarify it before posting IC.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Lugar - 10-31-2016

Which reminds me, Lugar would have grabbed his pick Smile I think he left it behind too. Do Torin and I recognize the runes on the halberd? Do they resemble Dwarven at all?

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Torin - 10-31-2016

(10-26-2016, 07:55 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: So will Torin keep standing in the passageway, right within the antimagic field?
Yes. Torin stayed back as a rearguard. He will go to the chamber if somebody asked him or if they will climb up.
I didn't read the IC thred, yet.

I use this site to know the public holidays in different countries.

EDIT

@DM: I read the IC thread and I'm a little confused: please tell me where is Torin and what is he doing when the countdown started. (If it is good for you, then he is in the shaft OR down, holding the rope and waiting to SG drags up him).

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Silent Giant - 11-02-2016

(10-31-2016, 08:23 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Which reminds me; I don't think Giant ever mentioned picking up his axe but assume he did as I can't imagine it being against his will.

Picking up? He has picked it up before we left the vault first time and there was an AOO. That's was the reason why he had only 14 HP.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 11-02-2016

(11-02-2016, 12:02 PM)Silent Giant Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 08:23 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Which reminds me; I don't think Giant ever mentioned picking up his axe but assume he did as I can't imagine it being against his will.

Picking up? He has picked it up before we left the vault first time and there was an AOO. That's was the reason why he had only 14 HP.

My bad memory and stuff. Sure thing.