RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat (/showthread.php?tid=95)

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Lugar - 08-24-2016

I pride myself on being the best! Hahaha Tongue

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Toot - 08-24-2016

So then you're saying if something happens to Portho or Torin then negotiate will be left in Toot's hands. We're doomed.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 08-24-2016

Imagine Toot negotiating with Giant. Considering Giant's intellect (surpassed solely by his social aptitude) I, as a DM, am doomed.

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Silent Giant - 08-25-2016

(08-24-2016, 08:19 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Imagine Toot negotiating with Giant. Considering Giant's intellect (surpassed solely by his social aptitude) I, as a DM, am doomed.

So you have –2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks. Smile

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Lugar - 08-25-2016

"Doomed," haha, i get it! Took me a minute Smile

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 08-26-2016

Being a DM confers a +2 immortality bonus anyway.

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Tapatalk

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Torin - 09-02-2016

I'm in a flat renovation project and have other tasks, so I have no free time to post here. I'm going to a training at next week (from Monday to Thursday). I hope I will have free time in these evenings. (My wednesday evening is already occupied, pub with my collegaues from Budapest Big Grin).

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 09-06-2016

Had to review what Murkatos said about Giant's dagger to describe what Torin detects. There's some clarification with the original text quoted in the spoiler below.
(06-21-2016, 01:35 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Maul looks at the dagger.
"All I know about the key is what the Chant says; Throw the first key into the Sea of Hate. I agree that the key may be any magic item, and an evil one at that. So if it is the key, what is the sea it is supposed to be thrown into? "

Murkatos marvels the craftmanship of the thing and tries to wield it many ways.
The dagger's blade is richly decorated and it's definitely made of the finest steel.
"I know it sounds strange but this knife seems to have just the perfect balance for stabbing, slicing or throwing. It seems to shift its own weight and assume the perfect balance depending on how you hold it."

Technically, what Murkatos wrote means that it's a "piercing AND slashing weapon" in melee and it has double range if thrown. I believe I also forgot to mention the word "Guinsoo" is engraved along the blade in some ancient form of Elvish.

And another spoiler...
I almost made a terrible mistake... the "other" dagger has a completely different aura that would've complicated things a lot...

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Silent Giant - 09-06-2016

OOC - perfect dagger (or key) for throwing :-)

RE: Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings - DM Surranó - 09-06-2016

(09-06-2016, 07:10 PM)Torin Wrote: OOC1 - Torin casts his spell as a "reaction", right after Toot's shot in almost parallel with Portho's Mirror Image. ...

OOC2 - @DM: I think you should reveal the Disguise Self spell effect with a Detect Magic spell, ...

OOC3 - @DM: How much time is left until dawn? When Torin could referesh his memorization.

ooc5 - How can prevent that Merri will became to an undead (without divine magic)

1. Correct, Torin was more than a bit behind. With those rounds of concentration he's now in the present.

2. That is, unless a stronger aura suppresses the cl1 wondrous item Smile as for the quote on invi, it was unnecessarily long and I'll comment when my ISP returns to normal ops...

3. No way Torin would know, he's not from this plane of existence.

5. Why without divine magic? Consecrate is a proper lv2 for spell...

Will answer the ic part later, probably in 12hours