RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [OOC] Return to the Rusty Rat (/showthread.php?tid=95)

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Silent Giant - 04-21-2017

So we know we have no chance to beat "the neighbor" in a fight.

But where was he before? Was he here or is he a new neighbor?

We can suppose he is The Key or something he has or something that changed him into a butcher. Maybe we have to turn back him into his original form instead of killing him.

But what can be The Sea? If one frightened animal is a drop then all of them is a fear of sea Smile But probably something we haven't found yet.

Let's see the neighbor first Smile

We have to take out the black dragon from the lake and throw into the sea Smile Have somebody a big crane?

Who woke up the sleeping dragon? T(h)orin, was it you? Smile

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - DM Surranó - 04-21-2017

Yeah, no kidding. Honestly, I had to restrain myself from commenting on your initial "D" list. But nobody has seen a black dragon around here, neither in the lake, so your theory, while nice, is not yet confirmed. Smile

RE: Return to the Rusty Rat - Torin - 04-21-2017

(04-21-2017, 02:27 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Yeah, no kidding. Honestly, I had to restrain myself from commenting on your initial "D" list. But nobody has seen a black dragon around here, neither in the lake, so your theory, while nice, is not yet confirmed. Smile

Yes. We are searching a good creature with some shards near his/her heart e.g. some unicorns. These shards transform them to evil butcher. If we remove these shards they will become good again.

Or we should keep a mirror of front of them and the paladin will be recognize her evil aspect and takes a attunment. 
(This was an old story but I feel some deja vu, ...)

@SG: What do you think? You was also there. (I played a BoED monk and his druidic wife via leadership feat.)

I remember the game but can't recall what Giant's player played.

EDIT: ooooh I got it. but may be spoiler for others....
A certain small halfbreed who had a certain wild cat fur vest...

(04-21-2017, 07:59 AM)Silent Giant Wrote: So he has wings, claws, a big mouth and more heads too. - he thinks and readies his bow. He is watching. He is trying to prepare for the worst, a huge monster with wings, claws, more heads who can burn things and dig holes....

(04-21-2017, 02:14 PM)Silent Giant Wrote: Acid? Hm. - he whispers
OOC - You're really not kidding, first an iron golem, and now a black dragon, fine Smile

Yeah and his name is Süsü. We grown up with this child TV series, but unfortunatley I didn't find any subtitles for it. Just a small synopsis and a language indendent joke about "The drunken dragon and his prince".

--------------------------------------------

I had got our new flat's keys at tuesday. I start to renovate it. After that we will lent it. So the time is the most important thing at now.
In the next month maybe I will react much slower than normally.

I start pondering whether you consider this a personal mission, i.e. to promote your native culture. I welcome this effort (of course I do Smile ) and apparently at least Giant's and Lugar's players are interested, so that makes half of the company already Smile

(04-21-2017, 06:34 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: I remember the game but can't recall what Giant's player played.

EDIT: ooooh I got it. but may be spoiler for others....
A certain small halfbreed who had a certain wild cat fur vest...

I can remember a game a long-long ago with few black unicorns but I don't know what was the result of the game and what was my character.

I also remember another two games, one where was a lake with a Giant Turtle (soup) and a lake with a Hydra.

I recall the turtle soup but not the hydra. Maybe I wasn't the DM in that game?

(04-21-2017, 07:06 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: I start pondering whether you consider this a personal mission, i.e. to promote your native culture. I welcome this effort (of course I do Smile ) and apparently at least Giant's and Lugar's players are interested, so that makes half of the company already Smile

It's not a mission, just share some jokes with you. As you asked: I put Süsü's song here, it mainly translated by google somewhere I tried to vitiate it Tongue

@SG, @Lugar: there is one line for you. I think you will understand better why I tried to quote this. Big Grin

I'm the famous one-headed
My name is just that: Süsü
But I do not mind either
I live my life as a single head

My happy soul no one understands,
She is neither a child, nor a woman, nor a man.
Nobody-nobody here in the world!
What is my secret big dream,
ohhh!

My good father dropped out
I've been wandering since then
People will be accepted
One likes, another is shaking

I know a lot of proprieties! (decorum)
Verily!

.... Welcome to the glorious knight,
Your dress is beautiful, your horse is beautiful!
What brings you to this?
And what is your heart's plan?
You are beautiful as the rosebud,
Oh, my dear princess!

The most blessed thing is the friendship
It is worth more than any kingdom
I also have a good friend
If I get in trouble, I'll get it.

Oh, if I could be a rosebud ...
The butterflies would be fly on me nicely.
My little heart is supposed to be drumming.
I would not be so ugly.

CHOIR:
This Süsü is still great
Although it seems to be one-headed
With his one-head, he laughs
They love him too
A little bit of mind in his one-head
His fate will not be too hard!
What's going to happen to you, you one-headed?
What are you doing here for good Süsü?