RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Thread: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Malcontent - 07-01-2016

(07-01-2016, 07:18 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: ...

Also, I think it would be a good idea that whenever anyone attempts a power stunt that the player should also mention how many times they have done the stunt in the past.  Therefore we can be sure the right colour result is rolled and the amount of Karma is correct.  You don't want to use more Karma than you have to.

Agreed. I also have a section on my character sheet where I track my power stunts

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Katrina - 07-05-2016

Just a reminder for the people just coming into the scene: Katrina is probably one of the most obvious visible people in the scene, since she's floating in the air, in the street, with a guy on each side of her. She's about 5 feet tall and adorable, though it's weird that she doesn't look like the rain is even touching her. Also, now she's glowing, and there are minor earthquakes. Little person, big power.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Johnny Blair - 07-05-2016

As is so often the case in comics. I mean, look at Supergirl.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - GM Marvel - 07-07-2016

I just wanted to let everyone know that my posting may be sparse for a little while.  My brother has passed away suddenly so I will need to deal with family stuff.  As his next of kin, I honestly have no idea what will be required of me.  I will post when I'm able to.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Johnny Blair - 07-07-2016

So sorry for your loss. Please take whatever time you need to grieve and deal with this.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - GM Marvel - 07-12-2016

I'm making the long ride home tomorrow. Hopefully I will be back to posting soon.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - GM Marvel - 07-20-2016

Thank you for your condolences. I'm truly sorry for not posting. I've tried but since my brother's death I really haven't been in much of a mood to do much of anything. I have posted once for a couple of other DM's games so I don't slow down their campaigns too much but even that's been difficult. But I will get back into the swing of things. So I ask you to please be patient.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Aurum - 07-20-2016

*hugs*

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - GM Marvel - 07-26-2016

Thanks, Aurum.  It's very much appreciated.  I have a developmentally delayed client that constantly asks me about my brother.  I keep telling him that he has passed away.  But his memory is terrible so the next time I see him, he asks me the exact same questions.  I know he doesn't mean to do it but constantly being reminded of him kind of sucks.

Anyways... 

After tonight I'm on a mini vacation for about a week!  I think I'm going to take the time to get familiar with the Roll20 site.  I especially want to purchase the Dynamic Lighting and Line of Sight, advanced feature!  That way I won't have to spend time blocking out what you can't see.  The Roll20 site will do it for me.

So that leads me to my next question.  Who is a member of Roll20?

If you've never seen the site, please go >here<.  It's free to join.  

If I do end up using the site for maps, do any of you have any issues with joining the site to be able to view them?  If for some reason you don't want to join that is fine.  I can continue taking screen shots and posting them to this site.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - DM Vitkyng - 07-26-2016

As you are well aware I am a member of Roll20. Remember you have also been a co-DM on my one game in Roll20 so if you wanted to go into that game and experiment with adding maps and setting up dynamic lighting objects you can do that before you actually up your subscription.

That game is currently on hiatus until September because of my work schedule and vacations.