RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Thread: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Aurum - 10-21-2015

Warning: I'm going on vacation for almost a week, starting Thursday. Two of those days (Saturday and Sunday), I will definitely not be posting at all unless the bands on stage completely suck. The other days will be roadtripping, so... maybe I'll post. I am packing my little cellphone keyboard, but no guarantees. So... I'm sure to be back to work next Wednesday, but I'll probably be exhausted. Big Grin

I'll take pictures.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Malcontent - 10-21-2015

Enjoy the vacation. Big Grin

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - GM Marvel - 10-21-2015

(10-17-2015, 12:04 AM)Static Charge Wrote: Were we all healed up from the last encounter?  I know it's different in Marvel to gain Health back.

Marvel does have an unusual way for people to naturally heal.  According to the rules, you get your Endurance back in health after the first HOUR since the last time you took damage.  The timer resets every time you get injured.  So if you take 10pts of damage and then take another 6pts of damage 59minutes later, you have to wait again for an hour after taking the last 6pts of damage before you can get your endurance back.  The rules are silent on what happens after that but I assume for each full hour you're suppose to gain your endurance back in health.

I don't really agree with how they deal with natural healing.  For example, someone with Excellent 20 endurance who gets ripped to shreds by Wolverine for 100 damage would be completely healed in 5 hours, as long as they don't get a scratch during that time.  Dodgy

So for now assume you get back your endurance rank in health after the first hour (this assumes catching your breath, recovering from exhaustion after a fight, and bandaging) like the regular rules and then you get your endurance rank back in health for each full day or every 12 hours if in medical care. 
(10-19-2015, 09:03 PM)Brittany Norris Wrote: Sorry for the long absence.

Welcome back.  Big Grin

(10-21-2015, 04:55 AM)Aurum Wrote: Warning: I'm going on vacation for almost a week, starting Thursday. Two of those days (Saturday and Sunday), I will definitely not be posting at all unless the bands on stage completely suck. The other days will be roadtripping, so... maybe I'll post. I am packing my little cellphone keyboard, but no guarantees. So... I'm sure to be back to work next Wednesday, but I'll probably be exhausted. Big Grin

I'll take pictures.

I hope you have a great time!!

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - GM Marvel - 10-21-2015

Sorry I haven't been posting much over the last few days.  But I have been watching and sending PM's behind the scenes.  Your continued posting and keeping the dialogue going with each other has been noted and will be rewarded.  I should be posting later this morning or tonight.dd

Thanks.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Aurum - 10-29-2015

Ok. No pictures of silly heavy metal costumes. It was hot and the musician were already sweating enough in their normal clothing.

Best part was Breaking Benjamin, after dark, turning out the stage lights and having a light saber duel while playing The Imperial March.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Brittany 'Sylph' Norris - 10-29-2015

It's taken me awhile to get through all that dialogue. I'll have something up soonish.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Static Charge - 10-30-2015

Thanks for coming back Brit :Smile ::hugs::

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Katrina - 11-02-2015

Will work on sheet tomorrow evening.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Katrina - 11-03-2015

Posting in the Construction Thread. I know I missed about 14 points, but I ran out of things I want to raise right now, and I'm super tired. So good enough.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Static Charge - 11-13-2015

Were you waiting on me? I posted Jack's action.