RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Thread: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - GM Marvel - 09-30-2015

@Gedeon I will definitely check out the pictures of the Seattle underground.  When I can, I like using real world information.  I've even gone so far as to research real world weather for the game.   Blush

@Aurum So should add to your background that you're actually a Disney character?   Wasn't it Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) who wore a yellow dress?  Tongue  Hey, now that Gloom is inside you, you could be your own Beast!  Big Grin

Well I thought I had another player but alas it did not work out.  He had DM'ed Marvel in the past and I was looking forward to someone to talk house rules with but we couldn't come to an agreement upon certain rules about powers, what powers were available or even character powers/limits that were too similar to already established characters (ie Rogue's absorption powers).   Sad

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Malcontent - 10-01-2015

(09-30-2015, 06:47 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: @Gedeon I will definitely check out the pictures of the Seattle underground.  When I can, I like using real world information.  I've even gone so far as to research real world weather for the game.   Blush

@Aurum So should add to your background that you're actually a Disney character?   Wasn't it Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) who wore a yellow dress?  Tongue  Hey, now that Gloom is inside you, you could be your own Beast!  Big Grin

Well I thought I had another player but alas it did not work out.  He had DM'ed Marvel in the past and I was looking forward to someone to talk house rules with but we couldn't come to an agreement upon certain rules about powers, what powers were available or even character powers/limits that were too similar to already established characters (ie Rogue's absorption powers).   Sad

Meaning they wanted to power game too much anyway. No loss that they didn't get involved.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Malcontent - 10-01-2015

Background updated.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - GM Marvel - 10-01-2015

I guess that was part of it. One situation that came up that I will mention because it's important is, some powers are always on like (in this situation) Longshot's luck manipulation. Even in Longshots stats the game doesn't give a power rank. But in a game with character points you can't have a power for no cost. Especially a two star power. It's just not fair to you other players. Two star powers cost double for a reason. Also you need a rank for power stunts or if the power gets nullified or something. Another power like this that's on the classic Marvel website is Non-detection. You just take it and it has no rank. Doesn't seem fair to people with detection powers. (You had to pay for your detection power but I can negate it for free! Tee hee! Not cool at all)

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Gedeon Salazar - 10-02-2015

Sorry for the breaks in posting right now. Work is running me ragged this week. I've come home so sore and exhausted that I pretty much just fell into bed, only to be dragged out again to try to get ready stuff ready for the music festival I'm going to later this month.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - GM Marvel - 10-02-2015

It's no problem.  I work overnights so I know all about that feeling of just wanting to fall into bed.  Glad you popped in.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Porsche Villar - 10-02-2015

Speaking of falling into bed, I'm done for the night. But I've updated Porsche's history.. nice and detailed for you.

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - GM Marvel - 10-02-2015

Thank you. I have to be up early in the morning for a team meeting but I think I posted everywhere I needed to for tonight.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Aurum - 10-02-2015

Lack of formatted text, brought to you by my phone. Because to hell with sitting in a chair at the computer. I've got a comfy bed in a dark room! (Yay!)

RE: Marvel Super Hero's OoC Thread - Static Charge - 10-04-2015

Time to get Face-Punched at the train station...yay...

I mean *WE* are all going to get face punched again :p