RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Fantasy Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: D&D 2nd Edition (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+---- Forum: Ravenloft (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=106)
+---- Thread: OOC (/showthread.php?tid=553)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

OOC - DM Vitkyng - 05-30-2020

Does that mean Sumayl can take the scimitar of speed from the list

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

RE: OOC - GM Marvel - 05-30-2020

(05-30-2020, 04:36 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: Does that mean Sumayl can take the scimitar of speed from the list

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Yes.

RE: OOC - DM Spiral - 05-30-2020

1. Awesome,  I can just be stolling along and be like, "Holy shit!  Wargs are trying to eat these people!  Fireball! ...oh wait ..shit!"  lol!

2. That works my friend. I'm down for a good long, hopefully faster paced than my own games, campaign. 

3. The Magic Items are unique ones.  Just minor things that I came up with or ...honestly might have read about in Dragon or Dungeon somewhere and forgot, lol.  And I am totally cool with everyone getting similar choices, I think it would be cool for everyone to have a few unique items.  Buuut that's obviously entirely up to you boss. 

The immune to energy drain ring is pretty powerful so yea, we can drop that one for sure. I would still like the Ageless ring, I figure we wont run into that one too often.  But if you think its still too strong, How about we make it just immunity getting old, but we take away the immunity to being magically aged. OR something I can just put on a wish list for finding or crafting later down the road?

4.  On the Cantrip thing, MiB talked about it, but never nailed anything concrete down.  I think he was considering two options.  Opening up Cantrips straight out of 5th.  OR adding the function of those Cantrips to the 1st level spell of the same name.  The way I did it was to make them not much different than a ranged weapon, just with the added flare of various elemental damage. 

5. OH! and do we need a rogue?  If we do I could pistol whip one of my players into joining ...or roll a second character. Let me know what you would rather.

RE: OOC - GM Marvel - 06-16-2020

Quote:2. Are we just playing through the module? Or are we continuing after that? I'd like to do a full on campaign, if we live though Ravenloft of course, lol.

About this question, when you say you'd like to do a full on campaign, was that IN Ravenloft or just moving on to some other adventure in another campaign world.  Personally, I think playing in Ravenloft would be more interesting than playing in just a typical world like Greyhawk or Forgotten Realms.  But playing in Ravenloft would create some complications as The Dark Powers who created the Domains of Dread tend to screw with people.

RE: OOC - DM Spiral - 06-17-2020

I think in Ravenloft would be cool.

RE: OOC - Sumayl al-Akhir - 06-18-2020

In Ravenloft is kool

RE: OOC - DM Spiral - 06-23-2020

Couple of Questions that I couldn't find answers to in the books.  

1. So for Multi-class, Do you need the 16+ in both classes to get the 10% exp bonus or just one of them?
2. MiB said something about getting rid of Racial Class Limits. Obviously his previous rules are just a suggestion at this point. So with that in mind are we still getting rid of them? Or are we putting them back into play?

RE: OOC - GM Marvel - 06-23-2020

(06-23-2020, 12:45 AM)DM Spiral Wrote: Couple of Questions that I couldn't find answers to in the books.  

1. So for Multi-class, Do you need the 16+ in both classes to get the 10% exp bonus or just one of them?
2. MiB said something about getting rid of Racial Class Limits. Obviously his previous rules are just a suggestion at this point. So with that in mind are we still getting rid of them? Or are we putting them back into play?

You get 10% bonus for whatever class you have a 16 in.  So you could have 10% in one class and not another. 

Racial limits are gone.

RE: OOC - Reion Hallowbrook - 06-23-2020

Oh Sweet!  I'm currently torn between full Thief or Fighter/Thief.

RE: OOC - DM Spiral - 06-23-2020

I was thinking, instead of coming up with new spells and such, Did you guys just want to use 5e cantrips? They are pretty balanced and far simpler to just add in.  All Caster's get them, so that's some nice utility all around. 

If you don't have the 5e books, I can just post the spell progression and cantrip lists somewhere for you.