RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... (/showthread.php?tid=501)

Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - DM Surranó - 07-10-2018

Ooc - Let's play pretend that Shanna has Guidance.

Shanna approaches the depression, prodding the ground around it with her soft purple boots.

"I wonder what this thing is," the loremaster says in a kind of singsong voice the party has associated with her insatiable crave for knowledge. "There was another one at the cage, and now this one, resonating with the same energy as the secret door. Whereas the force cage definitely kept someone in," she elaborates, looking at the strange swordsman as if for approval, "does this door keep us out, or something else in? I kind of feel that this thing here can somehow open the door..."

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Silent Giant - 07-11-2018

(07-10-2018, 08:15 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Ooc - Let's play pretend that Shanna has Guidance.

Shanna approaches the depression, prodding the ground around it with her soft purple boots.

"I wonder what this thing is," the loremaster says in a kind of singsong voice the party has associated with her insatiable crave for knowledge. "There was another one at the cage, and now this one, resonating with the same energy as the secret door. Whereas the force cage definitely kept someone in," she elaborates, looking at the strange swordsman as if for approval, "does this door keep us out, or something else in? I kind of feel that this thing here can somehow open the door..."

Ohh, NO! I doesn't want to be older AGAIN!

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Lugar - 07-12-2018

Ooc - How many people can fit in the foot print? I thought Lugar examined the print before...

"No pain no gain sonny! Speaking of, I've been injured trying to disarm this trap.  Will anyone help me or will you just stand around while I take the beatin?!" Lugar says in reply to SG and addresses the others.

To Shanna he replies, "Hmm, clever, maybe it's pressure sensitive. We can try to stand in it. Come Torin! You look as fat as a dragon in that plate armor! Hahaha"  He laughs and paces over to examine the foot print and then stands in a portion of the imprint.

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Silent Giant - 07-12-2018

(07-12-2018, 01:36 AM)Lugar Wrote: Ooc - How many people can fit in the foot print? I thought Lugar examined the print before...

"No pain no gain sonny! Speaking of, I've been injured trying to disarm this trap.  Will anyone help me or will you just stand around while I take the beatin?!" Lugar says in reply to SG and addresses the others.

To Shanna he replies, "Hmm, clever, maybe it's pressure sensitive. We can try to stand in it. Come Torin! You look as fat as a dragon in that plate armor! Hahaha"  He laughs and paces over to examine the foot print and then stands in a portion of the imprint.

NO! I'am the largest one. He quickly stands in it and mumbles: "I'm a dragon, a dragon, I'm a dragon."

Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - DM Surranó - 07-12-2018

Giant, roll for Use Magic Device! (Emulate race)

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Silent Giant - 07-12-2018

SG [1d20-3] = 4-3 = 1 use witchcraft device

Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - DM Surranó - 07-12-2018

Giant imagines that he was a dragon of sorts but since the first thing that comes to his mind is that they lay eggs he ends up squatting above an imaginary nest and clucking like a hen. Nobody expects this to work and Merri facepalms,while Zelgadis lets out an exasperated sigh.

Torin is the only one in the company who notices a brief, faint, milky white glow beneath the clucking hen-orc. The glow is weak and dissipates fast.

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Merrinna Starsong - 07-17-2018

"I think the orc has finally lost it."

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Torin - 07-18-2018

Torin steps right next to SG and says: - Maybe the weight matters.

Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - DM Surranó - 07-18-2018

Torin's extra weight does not seem to matter.