RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... (/showthread.php?tid=501)

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Silent Giant - 06-27-2018

What will happen if Shanna casts an Enlarge Person on Lugar? Smile (OOC - She has pearl of power so she can. )
Can he escape from goo or goo will grow too?
Lugar can wait her (delay) and then attack with reach 10. OOC - But I think Lugar is next to the drake on roll20 so he doesn't need 5ft step so his first attack was a hit or miss

OOC - Shanna - Ray Of Enfeeblement? ranged touch, no save, but SR (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/rayOfEnfeeblement.htm)

Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - DM Surranó - 06-27-2018

Ooc enlarge Lugar (expend pearl for the day) votes anyone else? I guess it's like enlarging an entangled or grappled creature. It does have its benefits but does not automatically end the grappled/entangled condition.

Ooc2 As mentioned Shanna doesn't have RoE as it is necromancy (this is why i said EP was an option) but even if she had-- necro spells won't work on constructs and she's convinced that it's a construct.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Lugar - 06-27-2018

Ooc - But I don't want to be enlarged! Smile Glitterdust could blind it, but it would also affect everyone else in the area. So we swapped out Shanna's RoE for Enlarge Person correct? What if she just cast True Strike on SG or Torin or Merri? That's my suggestion.

Ooc2 - I thought Blinking would release Lugar from the gluey goo, but it's magic so there's always a gray area... or a pearly white one Tongue

Ooc3 - Just want to point out how important that we keep Shanna alive, she has protection from energy memorized. We need those spells if we want to face the Green Dragon with a semblance of confidence. Also, Black Tentacles, very nice spell!

Ooc4 - Is throwing a tanglefoot bag considered an attack?

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Silent Giant - 06-28-2018

(06-27-2018, 08:02 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Ooc enlarge Lugar (expend pearl for the day) votes anyone else? I guess it's like enlarging an entangled or grappled creature. It does have its benefits but does not automatically end the grappled/entangled condition.

Ooc2 As mentioned Shanna doesn't have RoE as it is necromancy (this is why i said EP was an option) but even if she had-- necro spells won't work on constructs and she's convinced that it's a construct.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

IC - Giant licks his lips and shrugs Smile

OoC1 - Okay, EP cancelled by target  Smile TS on Merri preffered.
OoC2 - You are right 3.5 is stricter than PF
OoC3 - Khhm, it's a trap, ooc posts only from DM... ;-)

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Torin - 06-28-2018

Torin says to SG: - Don't play with it just kill it! Big Grin

OOC - Yes this is a trap Tongue
(06-19-2018, 01:13 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: a full ooc posztokat az ic threadben ezentúl xp büntivel fogom szankcionálni }:-)

translated to english:
"I'll punish full ooc posts in the ic thread with xp punishment} :-)"

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Toot - 07-02-2018

[Sorry I haven't been around.  Same old RL crap just kept piling up.]

[I see I missed my turn so I will wait until my next turn.]

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Silent Giant - 07-02-2018

OOC - This is IC info, Shanna (or whoever rolls an Arcana check) will tell you all she knows if you ask.

SG [1d20-2] = 11-2 = 9 arcane check Smile

This is a very very tough construct. - SG finds out because his powerful slash scratched it only.

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Lugar - 07-03-2018

Ooc -  Leave it to a Rogue to fall into a trap!   Wink

"Come here and have an axe-sandwitch ya mush-brained..." He yells at the monster before blinking out again, his curse words cut-off before anyone could hear the best of it.

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - DM Surranó - 07-03-2018

Second Round
Merri charges at the creature but the keen greatsword (AC17) bounces off harmlessly of the creature's uniformly tough body!
Torin steps closer to Silent Giant and casts a Shield Other on him
Lugar yells at the monster before blinking out again, his curse words cut-off before anyone could hear the best of it.
Shanna retrieves one of her wands and waves it towards Merri, "Ideocries!" she exclaims and the elf feels a familiar surge of acute senses, as if foreseeing the immediate future. (OOC - true strike)
The creature slams in the generic direction of Lugar but fumbles, barely keeping its balance! (OOC - natural 1 with barely making the DC5 dex check Smile ) Its second slam attempt comes close but not close enough for the dodgy dwarf, not to mention that Lugar just disappears from this plane of existence at the moment the attack hits its previous spot.

Party time!

(OOC - I'm taking it seriously this time: active PCs who don't give any hint on next action will be skipped. Our two DMPCs work in tandem: Merri attacks, Shanna buffs her with repeated True Strike charges, unless at least two active PCs request otherwise.)

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Silent Giant - 07-03-2018

SG flanks it (5ft step) and uses TWF.

attack: (17-2twf+2flank)

first:
SG first attack1 [1d20+17] = 5+17 = 22, dmg [2d6+10] = 8+10 = 18 
SG first attack2 [1d20+17] = 7+17 = 24, dmg [2d6+5] = 7+5 = 12

second attack:
SG second attack [1d20+12] = 18+12 = 30, dmg [2d6+10] = 2+10 = 12