RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... (/showthread.php?tid=501)

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - DM Surranó - 12-15-2017

Um... running south but sticking to the path if I take it correctly?
Drew an estimated path of running about 340 feet till the next intersection. (about 5 rounds so far)
You need a survival check to find out which was the way towards the sound. Is it to the east now? Or take another intersection to the outermost ring and then east?

Meanwhile, what do the rest of the party spend time with?

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Lugar - 12-15-2017

Survival = 12 (on roll20)

Lugar will wait there for the others.

Is there a campaign ID on Unseen Servant?

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Torin - 12-15-2017

(12-15-2017, 02:48 PM)Lugar Wrote: Survival = 12 (on roll20)

Lugar will wait there for the others.

Is there a campaign ID on Unseen Servant?

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Silent Giant - 12-15-2017

(12-15-2017, 10:52 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: Um... running south but sticking to the path if I take it correctly?
Drew an estimated path of running about 340 feet till the next intersection. (about 5 rounds so far)
You need a survival check to find out which was the way towards the sound. Is it to the east now? Or take another intersection to the outermost ring and then east?

Meanwhile, what do the rest of the party spend time with?

Giant doesn't understand what's happening but follows Lugar (40ft.)

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Toot - 12-15-2017

(12-15-2017, 10:47 AM)Lugar Wrote: Running South, the direction of the noise. We dwarves are natural sprinters!

While trying to be as inconspicuous as possible by carefully moving away from the noise to warn the others, Toot stops suddenly and watches Lugar, the rogue, charge out of sight toward the strange sound...  twitch

After blinking away the twitch in his left eye, Toot looks to the others and says, "I assume that the Bat-shite crazy Dorf just ran off by himself to investigate the same sound as I just heard.  My Moo-Moo always said, beauty is fleeting but stupid is forever.  Judging by looks he be stupid for very, very, VERY, long time.  So we going to continue on ahead?"  

[Assuming people insist on following Lugar...]

Toot sighs, then hops up on Boo's back.  He then summons the stone he cast light on with his hand of the mage, then sticks his helm back on Boo's head then grumbles, "Well come on then.  Let's go see if Lugar is dead yet." 

Toot will move with the others toward where the noise came from but of course not taking the lead.

[Survival +9; Result 21]

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Merrinna Starsong - 12-16-2017

Merri follows the others to the source of the sound.

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Shanna Rendin - 12-17-2017

Shanna blinks as Lugar pulls a Gimli starts running somewhere seemingly at random.  Confused, she cautiously follows, looking around and trying to figure just what the heck is going on.

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Lugar - 12-17-2017

(12-14-2017, 08:36 PM)Torin Wrote: Torin points to his original destination: - I want to arrive there but I'm much closer so maybee Z is here.

Was the noise in the same direction Torin pointed? Just clarifying.

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - DM Surranó - 12-17-2017

(12-17-2017, 02:19 AM)Lugar Wrote:
(12-14-2017, 08:36 PM)Torin Wrote: Torin points to his original destination: - I want to arrive there but I'm much closer so maybee Z is here.

Was the noise in the same direction Torin pointed? Just clarifying.
No. Torin pointed east-southeast while Lugar heard the noise more to the south (say, 100 and 170 degrees where 90 is east and 180 is south)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - Torin - 12-17-2017

Torin and his pony follow the others.