RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Into the Fire - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: The Last Knight (DM Man in Black) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: Into the Fire (/showthread.php?tid=488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Into the Fire - Korstyn Steele - 02-14-2018

The bounty hunter glances at Nova making her way stealthily over to someone on the other side of the room and gives the person a quick glance before turning her attention back to the brawl with a raised brow.  Hmm...finding someone of import, are you?

RE: Into the Fire - Man in Black - 02-17-2018

(Women are inscrutable. That's like a DC 30 or more. )

Nova scoots on over through the crowd to stand next to the scarred bald guy. He doesn't seem to take notice of her as he is cheering loudly for the trandoshan in hopes he didn't waste his bet.

RE: Into the Fire - Korstyn Steele - 02-18-2018

[[I guess you haven't noticed Korstyn's distinct lack of a Y chromosome...]]

RE: Into the Fire - Nova - 02-21-2018

(02-17-2018, 10:29 AM)Man in Black Wrote: Nova scoots on over through the crowd to stand next to the scarred bald guy.  He doesn't seem to take notice of her as he is cheering loudly for the trandoshan in hopes he didn't waste his bet.

"Huh. Looks like Big Purple's tougher than I thought," Nova said casually,
keeping her eyes on the fight, but the scarred bald man in her periphery.

"You think your lizard's up to the challenge? I mean, he's no Wookiee...."

RE: Into the Fire - Jendu Verbenti - 02-21-2018

Jendu moves over to Nova and starts to scrutinize the crowd.

RE: Into the Fire - Nova - 03-08-2018

If the scarred man remains silent, Nova will keep him in her periphery — but will then also try to make eye contact with the older woman across the way. 

If neither she nor Jendu manage to glean any insight through observation at this distance, Nova will start staring at the woman long enough for the latter to notice. 

By locking eyes with the older woman, Nova hopes to convey some sense that the group is now "on to her," in order to see how she reacts!

RE: Into the Fire - Korstyn Steele - 03-09-2018

[[Just being curious here but, "Older woman across the way"? Does that refer to Korstyn or someone else I might have missed in the scene description?]]

RE: Into the Fire - Man in Black - 03-09-2018

For Korstyn
(02-09-2018, 12:22 PM)Man in Black Wrote: Nova notices another person across the room checking her little group out.  As soon as she notices, the woman turns back toward the fight and watches as if nothing happened. She's an older woman with long dark hair with streaks of white overtaking it.  Another man looks from the fight to the wookie as if sizing up the two former opponents.  His shaved head and face bear the scars of many fights.

Jendu uses his knack for reading people to scan the crowd. The dark-haired woman that had caught Nova's attention seems to stand out from the crowd. She just doesn't seem to fit in.

Nova is giving her the hard stare. She notices and gives Nova a questioning look before making a determined effort to ignore her.

The purple guy gives one last swing that catches the trandoshan upside the head. The smaller fighter flies back to lie unconscious on the ground. The scarred man looks on in stunned silence. More than a few share his disappointment.

RE: Into the Fire - Rahullu - 03-09-2018

Rahullu Standning on the other side along with the female Korstyn looks at how it looks like monye are changing hands..Or is it a another monetary system. When he sees Nova he walks over to her.
"So it looks like our purple friend could have held back, before in our fight.....not sure what t means. Anywhay we should speak to him we need more intel?"

RE: Into the Fire - Nova - 03-16-2018

Nova nods to Jendu and indicates the older woman to him using only her eyebrows and eyes. How subtle the gesture actually was, she didn't know.

Then without looking the scarred bald man in the face, she said aloud to him, "Hey, Chrome Dome. Let me know if you want to bet on my Wookiee.
He took Big Purple down before, and he can do it again."

With that, Nova stood up and headed toward the woman across the way, pausing only briefly to look back over her shoulder to ask, wryly,
"Tibbs, you think you and that pretty face can charm some answers out of yet another audience?"