RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Into the Fire - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: The Last Knight (DM Man in Black) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: Into the Fire (/showthread.php?tid=488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Into the Fire - Man in Black - 09-28-2017

"Punch what?" The voice came from right next to Nova. Her cellmate was staring at her from the top bunk, her long red hair streaming down.

Outside the cells, the food line was already backing up with all the early risers. The smell coming up didn't foreshadow a 5 star meal.

RE: Into the Fire - Nova - 09-29-2017

"Oh nothing," Nova said to Caisy, as she rubbed her eyes. "Just dreaming about a past life is all."
"Come on, breakfast will be my treat. You're buying next time though." Nova smiled, "As long as
you don't tell me anymore about teeth being used as chance cubes or gouged eyes for grav-ball."

"You know, yesterday you mentioned working to pay off your debt.... Out of curiosity, has anyone actually
gotten to leave of late? And Hell, is there any other contact with the outside? HoloNet night, comlink calls?

I mean, last night I dreamt I was flying — while wearing some fancy ancient outfit from in there!"

Nova gestured at Caisy's fashion magazine. "Thank you again, by the way, for the bedtime story."

RE: Into the Fire - Man in Black - 09-30-2017

Caisy drops lightly from the top bunk. "You're on." She leads the way out the cell to get something to eat.

She shrugs without turning around. "Yeah, people leave. It's never a big deal. They just are gone the next day. I'm sure people get out eventually. They have too, right?"

RE: Into the Fire - Korstyn Steele - 10-02-2017

((Rahullu, might want to edit your last post to clear formatting of the spoken text.  It's all black and almost unreadable.))

Korstyn rolls her eyes, vaulting off the top bunk and making her way outside to grab some food.  Sithspit!  This place smells like Wookiee hair already!

RE: Into the Fire - Nova - 10-03-2017

(09-30-2017, 07:16 AM)Man in Black Wrote: Caisy drops lightly from the top bunk.  "You're on."  She leads the way out the cell to get something to eat.

She shrugs without turning around.  "Yeah, people leave.  It's never a big deal.  They just are gone the next day.  I'm sure people get out eventually.  They have too, right?"

As they made their way toward the day's breakfast, Nova asked , "You ever see
anyone break out? Looks lock-tight to me. You ever wanna? Break out, I mean.
Even though, you know, they'll have to let us two out early anyway, on account

of good looks and bad behavior."

RE: Into the Fire - Man in Black - 10-04-2017

"Break out? No, I don't think so. There would probably be a big to-do if anyone broke out of here. Do I want to? Sure. I would love to get out of here, like immediately, but I'm nobody special. I'm just an office worker. Heck, I'm probably too clumsy for something like that. No, I think I'm better off waiting for my eventual release."

RE: Into the Fire - Nova - 10-06-2017

"Nobody's special until they do something special." Nova said, smiling. "And I'm not clumsy... but I am impatient.
If I get anxious enough to fly this coop, I'll be sure to let you know, Red. Just in case, Caisy wants to come with."

"I mean, look at Old Man Inertia from before. One of the others thought he was lucky — and maybe he is...
maybe deep down he's special, but you'd never know because he hasn't moved since Palpatine took office."

Nova put a hand on Caisy's shoulder. "You say you're nobody. Maybe nobody will notice when another nobody gets away?"

As they fall into line for their food, she keeps her eyes peeled for both the Bandits and for anything of note.

RE: Into the Fire - Man in Black - 10-08-2017

"Look, I want to get out of here as much as the next person, but what would I do? I can't escape from prison and just go back to my day job. I don't want you to think I have any judgements towards you. I won't do anything to hinder your escape. We all have to make our own choices in life and suffer the consequences."

RE: Into the Fire - Nova - 10-09-2017

Nova thought about the surprising candor of what Caisy had just said, especially in light of her own often recklessly idealistic actions.

Nova smiled again... though this time, she meant it. "You're wise beyond your years, Red."

RE: Into the Fire - Rahullu - 10-10-2017

Rahullu goes into the line next to Mina and says. Who is your new flamenco boss. As the two wommen are chatting

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk