RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Into the Fire - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: The Last Knight (DM Man in Black) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: Into the Fire (/showthread.php?tid=488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Into the Fire - Rahullu - 08-25-2017

Rahullu workshops historia way back feeling depressed. Sure no one knew how this Would go. He says to Nova as the go back " go talk to that old grezer while you eat see If you get any thing out of him, i watch your back"

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

RE: Into the Fire - Nova - 08-25-2017

Nova gathered her strength again, "I got this." She scruffed Rahullu's fur,
before making her way over to the elderly inmate, "Thanks, pal."

Nova strode over to the old man as nonchalantly as she could — but with earned confidence.
On the way, she devoured a fair share of her prison rations to keep her energy up, but she
broke off the last bit to offer the sleeping prisoner some sustenance. She still stayed vigilant,
but would make an effort to sound friendly when the time came.

Once she arrived at his seemingly permanent post in the courtyard,
Nova tapped the sleeping old man on the shoulder with her food....
"Hey, Old Republic. I thought you could stand to have a bite before the next solar cycle...."

RE: Into the Fire - Rahullu - 08-25-2017

As Nova scratches his fur Rahullu pats her on the back as she leaves, then Rahullu quickly eats as he keeps watch, making sure Nova is not i any danger. "Bandits im gonna watch the boss back, you make sure noone ties to take our food again, ok"

RE: Into the Fire - Garlen Veir - 08-26-2017

'Karst' nonchalantly sits down on the table , beside 'Rongharra', his feet on the bench holding his bowl of warm paste, which he scoops down quickly, used as a trooper is to such bland foodstuffs.

Though it appears that he is just sitting on the table to make his head level with the seated wookie, the truth is this allows him to face the opposite direction and observe the courtyard.

"Old man doesn't need to eat? Or he was allowed his ration while the rest were working perhaps."

He watches the senator eyeing the women. "That will end badly, Jen. Like playing with a Nexu, your gonna come away with scars. Might just be worth it for the ride though. Most women like a man to have a few scars."

RE: Into the Fire - Man in Black - 08-26-2017

Nova notices the smell of cheap alcohol as she approaches the old man. When she gets close, one eye pops open to stare at her. "Git."

RE: Into the Fire - Jendu Verbenti - 08-26-2017

Jendu wasn't at all concerned with the women's appearance.  He wasn't looking for a companion.  Especially not one who's currently incarcerated.  The young Senator will focus his attention upon the older women.  Not because he thought they were desperate because Jendu knew that incarcerated men would stick their dicks into anything.  So there would be no shortage of companionship whether they wanted it or not.  Jendu felt that an older woman might appreciate an attractive young man who's not trying to force himself upon them.  

"Do you think it's possible the person we're looking for," Jendu whispers to the people at the table.  "Is a female?"  He pokes at his paste while watching the room.

RE: Into the Fire - Garlen Veir - 08-26-2017

"No reason why they couln't be as far as I know. I'd rule no one out at this point."

RE: Into the Fire - Rahullu - 08-27-2017

Rahullu herar the bandits comments as he focuses on guarding Nova "wuuh huurh uuh aarrragghuuhw uughguughhhghghghhhgh huuguughghg." he says absently.
"Or any species for that matter."

RE: Into the Fire - Nova - 08-28-2017

Nova smiled and without missing a beat, raised the bit of "food" she had saved for the old man in a kind of toast...
then she ate it. She didn't move otherwise though. Instead, she put a hand on her hip as she chewed, then started
looking around while nodding purposefully. She tried to get Tiktuk's attention. If and when she did, Nova would widen
her eyes, subtly inclining her head toward the old man, hoping to convey to the Jawa a request to "scan" the inmate,
as though Force sense could be turned on and off like some sort of technological device. She noticed Jendu eyeing
the crowd, in particular the women. It clearly wasn't lascivious on his part, and so Nova knew the senator was simply
attempting to put his other... "diplomatic" skills to some use. Good.

Perhaps pursuing the old man was a dead end. And maybe the risk she was about to take was a little unwise.
Still, Nova decided to try one last thing. She gave Rahullu a quick look first, however, a look that said, thanks
for having my back, especially right about now.

She sighed, and said somewhat dismissively, making it sound like she was just thinking aloud.
"Ok. It makes sense, I guess. Why would someone who doesn't do any work ever get hungry?"

RE: Into the Fire - Jendu Verbenti - 08-31-2017

"Exactly what I was thinking," Jendu whispers to Garlen and the Wookie.  "But I hope we find them soon.  The longer we're stuck here the greater chance for us to be found out."  He glances over at some rough looking inmates and adds, "Or require a quadruple strength course of antibiotics to cure..."