RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Into the Fire - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: The Last Knight (DM Man in Black) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=101)
+---- Thread: Into the Fire (/showthread.php?tid=488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Into the Fire - Rahullu - 08-03-2017

Rahullu looks at the Purple creature. "Let that be a lesson for you, the next victim may not be so forgiving." Then he lets go of his grip and as he pushes the creature away. then he walks back to the table and sits down so that he can keep a good view of any new attacker. he says to his team
"Well done guys."

occ: Brawling parry if needed

RE: Into the Fire - Garlen Veir - 08-03-2017

Garlen half sits/leans on the edge of the table beside Tiktuk and chckles at the retreating thugs.

Idly he reaches back and scoops a finger of Corrand's sludge/food and sucks it off his finger. Ignoring Corrand's glare (presumably at his back), he mumbles through his mouthful of 'food'.

"Well, that was over fast." he swallows. then address grape ape directly.
"Glad to meet you as well, we do have to thank you for such a rousing welcome. I think it gave Rongharra a thrill. He likes a good wrestle. He's been asking if we could get him a playmate."

RE: Into the Fire - Nova - 08-03-2017

"He was wrong anyway," Nova said, indicating their retreating purple assailant. "About our being fresh fish."

She gestured at the sky above the courtyard. "I mean... I see myself as more of a bird really."

Nova sat down on the table and made a flying — soaring — motion with her hand, while surveying the area
for any odd, suspicious, unexpected, or drastically different reactions from the other inmates.

Perception: search [4d6] = 12 

RE: Into the Fire - Garlen Veir - 08-03-2017

Garlen speaks lowly so as not to be easily overheard. 

"The purple guy and his crew were just lackeys.... see if we can spot whoever sent them."

[Perception 2D [2d6] = 11]

RE: Into the Fire - Jendu Verbenti - 08-04-2017

Jendu peeks out from under the table and says, "Is that all of them?"  He crawls out from under the table and takes a seat.  "I haven't been in a brawl since I the play fights with my siblings when I was a child." 

RE: Into the Fire - Rahullu - 08-04-2017

Well you did good, must have rememberd a lot. So anyone thinks we havet a shoot at finding our prey. We did it Kinda peacefull no broken bones or deaths. Kinda the jedi way.

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

RE: Into the Fire - Man in Black - 08-04-2017

Yes, you all do notice something odd. Everyone is now casually going down to the floor face down with the hands over the back of their neck. Seconds later the doors burst open and guards in riot gear rush in. Anyone not already down is hit with multiple stun blasts from their riot guns. And let me tell you, those bad boys sting! It's not your typical stunner.

Once everyone is in position or to stunned to matter, the guards surround the newbs and scan their ID bracelets. "Charged for the broken property and extra days to your sentence for fighting." One of the guards whispers harshly in Rahallu's ear. "You cost me a lot of money, wookie. Next fight you better take a dive or it will go badly for you in here."

Once the guards are gone, everyone gets back up and returns to what they were doing like nothing had happened.

RE: Into the Fire - Rahullu - 08-04-2017

As he ses People down on the flor Rahullu folks s0

Into the Fire - Rahullu - 08-04-2017

Rahullu foloows suit to The floor as the guard speaks he says "or you could bet on me"

RE: Into the Fire - Garlen Veir - 08-04-2017

(08-04-2017, 01:47 PM)Rahullu Wrote: Rahullu foloows suit to The floor as the guard speaks he says "or you could bet on me"

[OoC I doubt teh guard speaks Shyriiwook ]

At the risk of a beating.. Garlen ('Karst') slurs out a translation.

"He says... to bet on him.. ugh next time."